Reviews for Two Of A Kind
angelicdust chapter 28 . 3/31/2007
woho! watchu even waitin for? go on upload! u can make me wait this way... poor porr me!

go on.. upload.. n lemme knw wen u du!1
angelicdust chapter 27 . 3/31/2007
ow there u go... a better chapter... and its as awesum as always... i luvd d descriptions ov d prom preparations n all dat.. amazinn... keel it gng!
angelicdust chapter 26 . 3/31/2007
though m an ardent reader of two of a kind... honesly.. dis chapter did seem a lil out ov d place... but never the less.. the writin style stil d same way... but sumhw not as catchy as usual...
Innocencefrgttn chapter 28 . 3/18/2007
I like your story a lot, a lot. I cant wait for the next chapter!
Lovecupid chapter 28 . 2/28/2007
I love it. It made me feel so many emotions. I wanted to beat the crap out of Vyn that stupid bastard. This story is great.
Ashley chapter 28 . 2/21/2007
Ah! I love this story! It rocks! Pleeaasse write more son :D
Olivine chapter 28 . 2/17/2007
Oh, my. This had better have more chapters and a happy ending!

-Ss.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 28 . 2/16/2007
ZOMG. ZOMG.

Okay, so I'm guessing Summer and Vyn are KAPUT. As in NO MORE. Gar, all the stories I'm reading today are so goddamn SAD!

So, will Antonio find about her and Luke? And the kiss/cheek thingy? And...O_O GOD, if I were Asia I would've knocked all of them out cold. Maybe...possibly...in my head...

Okay, ZOMG. I would just give up. I give up easily. ZOMG, TOO MUCH DRAMA. Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Meg chapter 28 . 2/15/2007
so I forgot to log in, but oh well. love it! yes, quite the load of drama but god job nick nick. can't wait for your melissa! yay! you forgot to credit me nick for some of the work put into this chapter. )

great job. i'm so proud of you guys. i can't wait for you to get it published someday and hear that first crack in the binidngs and the smell of new printing. ahh, geez i got my self salivating now. darn,...well good job. leave me some more comments on myspace! )
neon-notions chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
I really like this story and think you are both (?) doing a good job.
Olivine chapter 27 . 2/13/2007
Wow, it seems like longer than two months. At least I didn't forget what happened last time... Vyn's been acting very suspicious. This has to end good, though, whatever happens. Update soon, Nicky!

Keep on writing -Ss.
dpearl chapter 27 . 2/9/2007
Brava! that sounds really lame, but anyways, your book is really great! I lurve it and I can't wait for Nick to update her chapter. I can't beleive only 3 more chapters, that's a really amazing feat...one to be commended...so know that i've said eveything that most every review says...um, well since i've forgotten what i was going to say...Happy Weekend. seeya later!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
EEP! So ASIA really IS going with Antonio! :D

Okee, next: ZOMG, WHY WAS HE DITCHING HER? He's not cheating, RIGHT? Heh, I doubt it. Maybe he's planning something special? Just tired? Meh, who knows...good chapter, keep writing!

Happy or sad ending?

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Alenor chapter 27 . 2/5/2007
heya, this is a great chappie. what's up with vyn ditching her three times now? i hope it's nothing too bad...and i hope asia sorts out the antonio/luke thing really soon. cya later ~ Alenor.
Olivine chapter 26 . 12/16/2006
well, ive never really liked antonio, but i like him more than i like luke. and i know shes gonna go with antonio anyways, so... but, yes, get the next chapter up really soon. keep on writing -Ss.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »