Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 25 . 9/17/2006
I love the Stephenie Meyer books too. I can't wait for the 3rd one. It will take like a year for it to come out. I can't wait. You should join the . It's really fun. It has live chat and message boards. If you haven't already joined. Check it out. Anyway. I really really loved this chapter. I can't believe this story is almost over. I love it so much and am glad you finally decided to update! UPDATE SOON! Stupid prep.
Olivine chapter 25 . 9/17/2006
omg, im in love with those books. i read twilight in one day, and new moon in two days- it wouldve been one, if i hadnt been out getting school supplies. ive lent that book to the two people who reccomended twilight to me in the first place- one of them being the girl who called me an ugly pirate, lol. not too long? are you kidding me? it HAS to be long, otherwise that will just be a disappointment! new moon was partially a disappointment, only because edward was hardly there. to make up for it, edward HAS to be there in the next book. throught out the entire thing. otherwise, i swear im going to write a complaint to stephenie meyer herself, lol.

i love the chapters in summer's point of view. thats more because summer and vyn's relationship is more intense than asia and antonio's, and im one of those romance novel addicts. so i loved this chapter. and vyn. i knew he wasnt cheating on her- how could he? if he was, though, id write a complaint to you. haha, im so funny. anyways, update soon! and yay for sequels!

keep on writing -Ss.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 25 . 9/17/2006
O_O

Wow...a whole arrange of events. Yay, she took him back! Wow, I'd probably smack Taylor out cold. Man, that'd be funny to see. Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Lyrical.Love chapter 24 . 9/13/2006
This is a really great story! I hope you two find some time to update.
Sneha chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
wow..u guys updated..i was so excited and i think the story's coming on well. it's so strange for asia to be shouted at and summer all-smiling. i don't know about that luke guy but antonio's so sweet! sigh! i was only just wondering why there wasn't a rachel in your story yet!and here she comes. keep updating. your work rocks!
dpearl chapter 24 . 8/24/2006
Love it! Ingenious and well...just great! I don't think I can stand to wait for more! Not to make you hurry or anything but I'm deadly addicted to it! Yes, I am slightly crazy but that's what school does to you! Keep the words flowin'!
Olivine chapter 24 . 8/23/2006
you wanna know what i did on my summer vacation? here, i'll write an essay for you, with proper spelling, grammar, ect., and the proper stuff i usually dont put in:

In the beginning of summer vacation, I read a few books that I got from the library. After that, about a week after Pirates of the Carribean 2 came out, I saw it at the drive-ins with my friends. It was really fun. I kept on talking to one of my friends, and the other one who was actually trying to pay attention to the movie kept on shushing me. I didn't stop talking. Then finally, she got so annoyed, she pointed at the screen when an ugly pirate came and she said ''Look! It's You!'' That shut me up for about five minutes. Then I kept going. I also read a lot. Among the titles I read, there are: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer; Girl in the Attic by Valerie Mendes; Lucas by Kevin Brooks; and the entire Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. All in all, I read a total of 14 books this summer. It will go up to 16, after I've reread Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and bought the sequel, New Moon, too.I painted my friends their presents. They all had butterflies, and they were their favorite colors (except one of my friends doesn't have a favorite color, so I made hers purple. She also happens to be the one who called me an ugly pirate at the drive ins), and all had something good written about them. Exmples would be ''With a heart of gold'' and ''Crazy as she is''. (''Crazy as she is'' was the girl who called me an ugly pirate.) I've also been writing my basically, my summer's been extremely boring. I've got a birthday party to go to this Friday, though, and Crazy's (yes, the one who called me an ugly pirate) graduation party on Saturday, and school for me starts on Thursday, September 7th. So I've got loads of time to kill, and it won't be fun. I, personally, can't wait for school to start.

and there you have it. my essay. :) and... now to the story. well, thats gotten asia in a bit of trouble, hasnt it? with her mother and the vase, and the play practice (evil rachel moorse!), and luke and antonio! haha summer just walks happily out the door. well, anyways, one of you update really soon. okay? okay.

well you'd better, anyways. i wrote an essay for you. but that might just be because i have no life.

keep on writing -Ss.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 24 . 8/23/2006
FINALLY!

For once, ASIA is being yelled at! I can't believe it, it's usually Summer. And she has two guys that want her! I'm a sucker for an Irish accent, or any accent at that, but Antonio is so sweet. *le swoon* xD

Hah, Summer and Vyn 'not serious'? Pfft...I doubt that. I really doubt that. So what's Asia going to do about Luke and Antonio? And Rachel lied! (It's sounds so weird saying that, considering my name is Rachel too.) There was practice! Maybe she did that so she could take Asia's place and be with Antonio! Coniving little bitch! Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Ringmaster chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
This is a really fun story, and I definitely enjoy reading it. However, your dialogue isn't very fluid or natural and sounds kind of stilted at times. I don't really have any suggestions on how to improve it besides reading it aloud to get a good feel for the flow of the dialogue and just keep practicing.

Anyways, you're obviously getting better at it with each chapter, so keep up with the updates! I'm totally looking forward to your next one.
Striped Leopard chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
Dudes! New chapter! Yay! I screamed like a madwoman when I saw you'd updated, and my sister gave me a weird look. I think she thinks I'm crazy now. Anyway, awesome chapter! Though it took long enough. . . lol! Anyway, I can't wait for your next update!
Cara Deanna chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
it was a good chapter.. and i don't really have a summer vacation... i kind of take it easy but still doing hw all through the year... please update soon
BubblesKickAss chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Great so far!
brilliant-revolution chapter 23 . 7/20/2006
I still absolutely love your story! I can't wait for updates! In fact that's all I do I sit and wait like a maniac! Ok scratch that last part! I hope u and nick have fun on your vacation! Anyway I have a new story and when ya'll have time you can read it ! It's called one smart cookie! Plz update!
Sneha chapter 23 . 7/16/2006
summer's prank was too good! summer's gonna have fun with taylor isn't she? hehe. good job...a few typing errors though..can't be too harsh of course..anyway..keep updating!
Sneha chapter 22 . 7/16/2006
ace and antonio are just so perfect!*sigh!* well written...the shaving cream ideawas awesome! maybe it's time for me to try it..(insert devilish laugh)anyway...well done!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »