Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
whacked chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Extremly touching. I love this. I feel the same way and am daddy's little girl to this day (all my sisters are) even if we're supposed to act more mature now (the evils of growing up indeed). Why does maturity mean you have to be that much stronger and independent? haha. I guess I just miss those childhood days.
4NeverAfter chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hey Sissa you know who this is...How are you? I LOVE this poem and I feel the exact same way. You're so close to your dad and then you drift...But I'll always be my daddy's little girl no matter what..It kills me that we are growing farther apart. Well I've told you before so I better stop torturing you. CHOW FOR NOW!

Kei
miss understanding chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That's so sad _ *tears* It's true that there's a certain point when you start to distance yourself from your parents. it's sad, but you can't help it, because you're not a little kid anymore and those times are in the past. This was touching ... it almost made me cry because it's so true. It redeemed itself in the end and became slightly less sad. SO, I'm happy now. _
pencilchewer chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aw that was so sweet.. it made me kinda sad though cause I've always wanted to really be that way with my dad but life got in the way *sigh* oh well A beautiful poem..keep writingPencilChewer
madi.ao chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
that was so... moving, its such a good poem, well done
iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I guess the rhyme schemes kind of work, but I've never been a fan of girl/world rhynes.
Rhianika chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aww thats so sweet. I wish I was that close to my dad. I was when I was little but things have changed, especially now that I'm almost 18. But I feel exactly the same, I will be my daddy's little girl for the rest of my life, no matter how old I get. Which is an odd thing to say because I remember being mad at him calling me his little girl, lol. Anyways, really nice poem, it flowed really nicely, and pretty much just sounded good. Really good job.

Keep writing,

Rhia
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Beautiful write.
Little Ballerina chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I really like this poem ... I think it's absolutely wonderful and all of us Daddy's Girls can deffinately relate.