Reviews for Suicide For These Cheap Effects
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
M, I love the 4th stanza, with pushing knives through bones and orgasms tasting like infinity. That is awesome. Keep writing! :)
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
i like the comment on the shallowness of this life ... the suicide/masochism connections are really cool
by His blood chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
hey , i'm really glad you're back . your writing . this was amazing , as always . the format seems different , i really like it . i especially love the last part of this , although all of it was brilliant : 'tell me/now that i'm bloodstained/does my voice make you go/masochistic?' fucking awesome . keep writing .
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
... the enxt time life gives me a commercial bread...

awesome line. I really liked this.
re x invented chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Interrupting the worst times / with the best lines

that is probably one of the best lines i've read in a long time. short and sweet, yet spiked with resentment. beautiful work.
The Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
((tell me,now that I’m bloodstained,does my voice make you gomasochistic?))

That's totally my favorite part of this poem. You are just so good! I love the imagery you conjure up; I'm insanely jealous! Keep on writing!
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Very powerful imagry, effect and affect. I loved it. My favorite line would have to be "he'll smoke his cigarettes and wish he could cry;," it really spoke to me.

Thanx for writing, dearie.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
The second (counting the single line as a stanza here..) and third stanzas are by far the best. The sort-of rhyme between cry, times, and lines adds something else to it... and that stand-alone line is, in itself, fantastic.

I will say, though, that I don't think the ending is quite up to par with the rest of the poem. The rest is fabulous, and the last stanza is only good.

I like this. Quite a nice job.
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
oh...that was...uglybeautiful in the true sense of the word. perfection at it's most imperfect. i love it.