Reviews for screaming at nothing
by His blood chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
-tries not to cry- ohgod, your poetry ... it's all so amazing , and i know you are too , i just don't understand how she can do this to you ... but no , you are definitely NOT a horrible person , most especially not for letting this affect you . you keep beating yourself up for it but i love your poetry , i don't understand how you could just hate it ... every single word in here is just dripping in pain , and i want to take it away but i can't . so all i can do is read your amazing work and try not to cry . you have so much talent , trust me . i hate the way this is affecting you , i really do hope that you can get over this soon because you don't deserve to feel like this . no one does , but especially not someone like you with so much talent and just such a great person . i just really hope she sees what she's done to you , and i'm starting to hate her for making you feel like this because anyone who can make you express so much pain and not care isn't worth it . ( i'm starting to sound like a hypocrite , so i'll stop now . can't even take my own advice . but i know how hard it is ... easy for someone else to tell you what to do , so hard to do it ... but that's not what i'm saying , but ... trust me , i know how all this feels right now , you expressed all of this so beautifully ) . please never stop writing . you are not pathetic , horrible , anything you tell yourself you are . you are amazing , and so is your writing .
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I don't know what to say. wonderful piece, but i am speechless. I'd say 'keep your head up no matter what' but that sounds so dry. It's good to cry though. Just keep listening to MCR ;-)