Reviews for Schadenfreude
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
IT'S A CANADA GOOSE!

Sorry, couldn't help inserting an inside joke. Anywho, it's always a pleasure to read about FU.
misterfuzzums EXTREME chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
Sheesh... this was a pretty darn good ending... but the last chapter literally made me feel queasy. Crucifying babies? Humpy the sperm whale?

It was still funny, though... I think...

And I like L. Ron Hubbard! Hmph... just because a guy creates a religion to avoid taxes doesn't mean he's a bad writer...

Oh well, I found this story strangely arousing. Good work... sicko...
Zygnus Windell chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to see all the characters finalyl meet up.
Alankria chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
“A long time ago, in a dumpster far away…” - Priceless! *grins*

Funny chapter here - like the self-bashing *grins*

Another chapter of PA is up.
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Reviewing the first chapter by way of reply. I love the strange dialect, and it is so freaking hilarious that they are worshipping toilets.

Thanks for taking the time out to check my story out. I know, it's just a cheesy, run-of-the-mill fiction, but it'll get better in the next chapters.

Thanks for the suggestion; you'll see more of the villian near the end of the story. Although he's the antagonist, he really doesn't play a huge roll until near the end.

Keep writing!
Alankria chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Hehe... that was just random. I love the idea of kids invoking gods and sacrificing babies just to get a good grade on their homework.
Justin Carlton chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
So hilarious... so messed up... where the heck do you get your ideas from? I'm not sure whether to be scared or laugh until it hurts. Was this supposed to have a hidden meaning or is it simply for the laughs?

Keep writing, man.
Arkash chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
You have a talent to pick out the worst. That smoking baby carriege, well, I'm glad it's not real.

Funny stuff. *_*
Arkash chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was hilarious, really.

Poor Joe.

I wonder who the mysterious engineering student represents, hm. *_
Cabalistic chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey this is preety good and funny too!
Haku chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is priceless. Has your usual staple of gas-masked cultists, but you make fun of yourself very, very well. Fantastic job. I may do a similar piece myself.
Zygnus Windell chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is quite a story. College is the perfect place to start a porcellian god cult! Also, I have an idea of who those characters might represent.

Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Ftaghn!
Alankria chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Weird. I suspect that more is going to happen than just dorm pranks, so I look forward to finding out where this goes.
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006