Reviews for Torn Apart
Indefinite chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ooh.. i like this.. maybe i'm just a morbid poem seeker, but i just like how its probably a lot closer to the nature of most things than the movies are:)
water lorelei chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow.

No-Wow.

I've waited for something like this- something this powerful and full of truth. Something that wakes one up, hurts their senses, and makes them realize something. This is that exact thing. People often feel from movies, or fiction- something that was plotted from only one person's imagination. But this... this is pure and simple, though intensely written. The words flow just right- on my favorites list for sure. This is absolutely wonderful.

Farewell,

*silent darkness*
Forsakn chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Man, brill imagery, and I just love the rhyme scheme! GJ!
IshimaruTaki chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved this poem. I don't review often unless I come across something really great and this is one of those times. You're one of my favorite authors on FP.
writingonpaperx chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Bravo! This is great
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow that was really powerful...I really loved this! It was such a unique and really creative way to write such a tragic event. Your style is most impressive. ). Outstanding job!
zral chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Loved it! The topic is very different and intriguing, it stands out. Keep writing!
Liz chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh my gosh! This is so good! Really, really, really sad, but good.
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
wow..all i can say is wow, this is so well written.

again: wow..
funnykiwi chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
OMG this poem is AWESOME. And not like a hotdog, but better! I lurve it!

Keep it up!

Kiwi x
Shikyo Omoide chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I can picture that. It's realistic. Good job.
Neaera chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
*dances around* I think this is one of your best so far. This is absolutely magnifico! Where did you come up with the idea? It's... wow. Just like.. I can't explain it. Its-WOW lol KEEP IT UP HUNS! *hugs!*
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh, my this is so great/true! Glad you posted it cuz this piece is awesome!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
wow, very profound prospective good work

keep writing!
PineTheFae chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*sob* So sad! So true! So good, well done. I really like the style of this poem, it just..makes sense.