Reviews for A Lock of Hair: and an Inch Too Deep
Lauren Ikon chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
it feels too mechanical, to me, at least. i imagine the universe being a bit more fluid, intertwined-but gracefully.

it's a good attempt, though.
oxytocin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Now this one I DO like. You have a beautiful vocabulary. Do you mind telling me what gamut and credence mean? :) Nice stuff.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow this is so lovely! i love the creative language use so poetic nicely done!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
wow, i like the way the meaning sinks in slowly... the first line really captured me~ very well written

keep writing!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
"Unmapped is the gamut of lovers" is such a beautiful idea and such an awesome idea, the poem is just so creative and like nothing i have read in a long while. lovelylovely.

~* noelle
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
wow! i love the style, its very original. the first two lines are just wonderful. beautiful piece - and i learned a new word 'gamut'! thanks!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Maybe it's just that I'm in college to that I really liked this - but I did. You had really strong verses and ideas like "unmapped is the gamut of lovers!" I love that line but you also had some strange and bland lines. Like I didn't understand or like how you ended it, it felt weak - kind of cut off - I think you wanted to continue with more of this thought but you might have gotten stuck. It's good though; still needs work but I really like where your going with this. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.