Reviews for Insum
Serason chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
I just realized that I hadn't written a review for this chapter, I don't know how that happened but I hope to redemy the situation as quickly as possible.

One, Tari is an hiliarious heroine because she's so human. She freaks out at the right times, and questions what she feels is strange. I'm glad she didn't just agree to go with Gavin like I would have done. (Blows Kisses to Gavin)

Two, Poor poor Masen. I know all two well the horrors of having something in your head, talking to you almost non-stop, day after day after day... Torturing you with demands and colorful descriptions of bold and terror... not that, that is what Gavin is doing. He's much too kind of and gentle of a person to ever do that. But it must be hard for him to not really know who he is anymore. Is he Masen? Or is he Gavin? Is he really both? What an interesting twist that would be... Moving on...

Three, Beren. Against all my better knowledge I can't really bring myself to hate Beren. He's such an I'm-better-than-you-because-I've-got-money personallity that rubs me the wrong way, however there's something so very endearing about a character who's love goes against his beliefs. And he's such a tragic character that you can't help but love him... Even though he's a jerk and I want to hate him.

Four, Hurray for Violins. I'm so happy to see a musically gifted character in one of your stories. Go Beren Go!

It seems that I finally gave a long and semi-insightful review. I'm so proud of myself.

Until next time, whenever that may be.

Serason.
Sheryl chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
aw, poor tari now shes going insane _ . i dont think i would believe one of my friends if they suddenly told me that story after kidnapping me...well..maybe i would, would be the most interesting thing that happene din my life _ haha

Xanthos..your dreams amuse me somewhat. last night i had one about squall and rinoa..m..FF8

good chapter, your writing skills are improving with each chapter _. i cant wait to read what happens next :P

Sheryl
Rahmid chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Wow, I envy you. I could never invent such things...besides Dirt Dust *pets Dirt Dust child proudly* Oh you need to tell me the affects like all of them. Cause you ran with it and havn't updated RHSP soo yeah.

Anyway...

Good chapter. I liked this one alot. I liked the ending, dunno what your talking about. Poor Tari...But she weird anyway...

Serason chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Dirt Dusk, eh? Tehe. I'm so excited to see the first part of Insum as an actual chapter. Woot! I'm so proud of you.

Until next time,Serason
Rahmid chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
WTF!

the end
Flying With Fish chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
Ugh. That was sweet of Beren... but a little stupid. Masen and Gavin could have definately come up with a better way to go about setting that plan into action, that's for sure. I definately did like htis chapter though! I thought that the way Gavin's speach was slurred was kinda funny, it kinda gave the impression that he was semi-drunk... or at least that's what it seemed like to me! Can't wait for more, since getting new chapters is always a huge bright spot in my vacation! Till then, -Nam
Sheryl chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
well if i was tari i would be downright afraid o.o; thats horror movie material near the end, and aside from the fact gavin is real..she doesnt knwo that and she must think Masen has totally lost it _ i doubt she'll be trusting him for a while haha.

good chapter _..why was beren in the school house at that hour o.0? scratch that, i dont wanna know _

cant wait to read more! and i responded early, so no need for xanthos dreams _; and note: FF is the best :P

Sheryl
Sheryl chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
oh! its getting interesting now! finally things are starting to pick up a bit of pace! and damn straight he better not kill anyone *huggles Masen, the precious one*

he's like a young mark, stubborn but just so loveable _ *huggles the kid*

and go him and gavin for savign tari! woot _ i bet Baren wont agree to that unless he tags along now will he?

hehe cant wait for an update, forgive my lateness in responses.
Flying With Fish chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
Yaha! New Chapter! And Beren was in it too! Woohoo! ... though then again, he was being a 'lil bit of a snot through most of it. -.- And Mason is leaving (he's definately growing on me. But I still like Beren more. He tis the bishie.)! What's going to happen? lol. But I do hope there's more soon! _ -Nam
Serason chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
Nice chapter. I wonder what Masen is going to do? Hm...
Rahmid chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
OHH things are picking up!

The writing seemed a lil wierd, but it got the plot out, so over all it was good. Find me sometimes and i'll tell ya what i mean by wierd, dont feel like explaining it.

Serason chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Ah, wonderful chapter. I was quite pleased with how it came out. I knew that my darling Gavin would return soon enough. Although I am still in shock at the death of the adorable Puppy creature. Once again you have inspired me to continue writing. I hope that one day mine matures enough to be used in the same sentence as yours.

Until next timeSerason
Nam chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Yah! There he is! _ Tis wonderful. I thought you said that puppy wasn't Gavin's companion... or am I just confused? Oh well, I'm sure that all will be explained in time.

'"Oh gods no. Please, don't compare me to that pompous little snot," the voice said in an annoyed fashion.' For some reason I really adored this line. It made me laugh, even thought I
Rahmid chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
idk what you are talking about, i liked that chapter. Even tho i guessed it was Gavin. and you said yeah. DONT TELL ME! even if i ask! it's not me asking it's the stupid me that doesn't value suprise... lol

But i liked it. POOR gavin and his body mate masen...

Serason chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
Whoa... I knew Puppy was a important character. I just knew it... you thought I was crazy, well ha ha to you. I think I know what's going on, but to keep your secrets I'll stay quiet for now... I think I like the intruder. I think I like him a lot...

Serason