Reviews for Flames Burn for Eternity
hunter chapter 3 . 2/28/2001
Great story but the characters aren't really defined. The story line that relates the chapters seems to be missing.
SweetEvil chapter 3 . 2/27/2001
I loved the first chapter, it was very sweet and tragic. Inochi is very interesting, though I'm not sure why she approached Azure, but I imagine that will come out later. I look forward to how this story turns out!
Anjel chapter 3 . 2/25/2001
yay! another part up... *hugs Shara* thanks for your support... Keep writing
JaffaCake chapter 2 . 2/22/2001
A good start to a story, hooking the reader in. I liked how you started the story with someone else besides the main character, someone very different from her sister. One thing though, did Inochi feel any hunger during her whole life? It sounds like the hunger was triggered when her mother mentioned it. Hope you can clarify this in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2001
I love this story! *happy smile* You write so well! Keep up the good work! And hurray for Inochi!
Anjel almost signed review chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Okay.. so I'm lazy... *sighs* But I did love the story! It's great! Yay! *hugs Shara* Keep up your writing.. And I'm sorry that I don't manage to read more of it.. I'm so swamped.. But never forget that I do enjoy your writing! *smiley face*