Reviews for Alarm Clock Red
Random Fan is Still Here chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I LOVED this! It was so angsty and depressing and poetic and beautiful! I LOVED it! How she has to pretend to care, and she pretends about the knight, and pretending is for children. My FAVORITE of it all was the part about the people laughing from above. THis is fantastic! Awesome job!
mobman chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
brilliant, man. Beautiful, good job
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Well-written piece! Two suggestions and two things I especially liked about it:

Suggestions first: 1) "But she’s especially sick the shitty people who live" - I think you left out the 'of' between 'sick' and 'the'. If this was on purpose, then I'm not sure it really worked! 2) The last line didn't sit with me really well. It was good to repeat the 'it's 3:3am' phrase, but I think either of the previous two 'it's 3:33am' lines would've worked better. Or even just taking out the last line all together and leaving it with the paragraph above. Dunno, just suggestions.

Things I really liked: 1) Amazing descriptions - you really made her come alive. I can't point out exactly what spoke to me the most, but I loved it just the same. 2) favorite line: "...people who live their lives trapped in these old roach motel beds, clutching the ragged sheets because there’s no tomorrow in hell." Wonderful word choice here. Speaks mountains more than it seems to. Great work!