Reviews for Past Within Pages
Olivine chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
yes, another great, although short, chaoter has arrived. well, we know more about riley and what exactly caused her to become so... angry at the world. maybe shes really not angry at the world, but thats what it seems. i could be wrong. anyways...

like always, good spelling, sentence structure, and descriptions. those are the big three for me, plus actual drawing of attention, and since youve long since passed those four, youre on my good list. id use exclamtaion points, but honestly, im so tired right now that i dont even feel like reaching my pinky all the way up to that little key. sorry.

keep on writing and im expecting another chapter, soon Wintertigress-::-
pianogal chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
"how can one silly little teenage love affect me now?" hahaha...i think it can. i liked this chapter too. it let us know how the split from Jaden really went. good job!

theeighthhouse chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
i liked this too..haha smart lady..too full of herself..too happy in her little world..
pianogal chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
i knew that she wouldn't be able to answer truthfully and that Jaden would be able to see through her lies. can't wait for more!

Olivine chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
updating daily, now? well that about makes up for the short chapters, most definetely. lol, i wont ask for longer chapters anymore. :)

anyways, wow, riley is such a stuck up person! rude, too. but this is definitely coming together, and it is interesting. so ill look forward to tomorrows update, to see whatll happen next. hm... i wonder why, if she still does love him, she doesnt want to see him again? thats odd, but well find out soon enough, i know that.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-

ps - in the last review, i was referring more to a story the silver wind tells. i know you read all my other poems, and i thank you for taking the time to do so. also, thankyou for reviewing the strongest heart lives; that was greatly appreciated, and im glad you like it.
theeighthhouse chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
and this bitch only softened..a .
pianogal chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
oh my gosh! she couldn't possibly lie about that right? she can lie right to Jaden's face. or can she? can't wait for more. i'm really getting in to this.

Olivine chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
i think shell say yes. if she says no, shes lying.

anyways, another great chapter has gone by, and i await the next. :) haha, theres a smiley sticker for you!i did notice a few typos, though; they were little ones, but they were noticable. just be careful of those little things, and your chapters will be perfect.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-

ps - i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and whatever else i say in my reviews to you, but do you think that you could answer them in review responses, or something, please? when you review another authors work, its supposed to say something about their own work. youve reviewed a story the silver wind tells, twice, without any indication about whether or not you even read it. i know you had questions, but really, there is such a thing as review response, and its something a lot of authors do. im not trying to be mean, i promise. and i do remember reviewing your own work twice without reading it, to answer your questions, and im sorry for that. i know i shouldve read it, or answered your question while reviewing you. but i do hope you understand what im saying, here...
theeighthhouse chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
MAN what a they at least be friends -_-
pianogal chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
...and then when she sees Jaden again, she doesn't talk to him. hmm, i wonder what happened to the "old" Riley? great chapters!

Olivine chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
aww so sad! i really liked how you described the way that they were both all sad for riley leaving, and... yeah. it was just a really sad, sweet chapter. awesome job, cdr. (btw, is it pronouned 'ceedar'? cuz thats the way i pronounce it, when im reading your name on my author alerts list thingy. and if thats how you pronounce it, haha thats cool!) anyways...

theeighthhouse chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
ai ya. no reason she should be bitter lady when shes an adult..
theeighthhouse chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
EVIL LADY!
Olivine chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
ah, this makes so much more sense, now.

but shes such a brat! i know i said that before, but, i mean, poor jaden went through all of that, and she just goes and LITERALLY slams the door in his face! and then she happily goes off to the pool. XD

anyways, youre an awesome writer, and this is an awesome story. im really intersted, now that ive got most everything figured out, to see whats gonna happen next.

theeighthhouse chapter 6 . 3/10/2006