Reviews for Past Within Pages
Olivine chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
heh, rileys a brat, but that only makes the story even more interesting. so... is she cheating on Jaden? or am i even more confused than i thought? or is this all gonna tie up together later? i hope its choice (c).

anyways, keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
Aruru chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Wow...thast's a very strange piece there. Twnety chapter proofreading sounds like it sucks.
pianogal chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
so she has two men in her life and another man that she can't stop thinking about? my, my, my...quite the busy lady. lol. i'm enjoying this so i would definetly like more of it!

pianogal chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
oh! well that was interesting. more please!

Olivine chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
LIKE it? i LOVED it! please write more! happy day for you, ive got no criticism, except for you to make these chapters LONGER. please, and thankyou.

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-

PS-yea, i guess i am new to your reviewing audience, as you said. id go to read more of your work, but i prefer to read one story at a time from an author, just so i dont get confused. besides that, have you got any idea how fast other authors update? ive got a lot to read. but i would like to go and read something else of yours. later, maybe
Aruru chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Gaspeh! Kishes! Yay! -runs off-
theeighthhouse chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
wow..just a month.
pianogal chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
hmm, i don't really have any ideas. but i am enjoying sitting back and reading what you write. i'm liking this so far.

Aruru chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
what happens next?
theeighthhouse chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
i get the feeling that i already read this..
Olivine chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
oh, poor jaden. all he wants is his luggage! cant you people at least give him that much?

ok, that over with, im just gonna say, that this is sort of kind of starting to come together and make sense. sort of.

as for my prediction... maybe the police people mistake him for some theif or escaped prisoner? i dunno. thats the best i can come up with.

keep on writing, and update soon Wintertigress-::-
pianogal chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
well then, she better get cracking on those two chapters then, huh? hmm, i think that Riley is just a good person caught up in a bad situation. i don't think that she is terrible. good chapter!

Olivine chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
good idea, about letting us ignorant readers know what riley really is like. haha, we never wouldve known, just by that last chapter, before.

but, anyways, keep on writing, and i cant wait for the next chapter Wintertigress-::-
theeighthhouse chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
wait this is reality right
theeighthhouse chapter 2 . 3/3/2006