Reviews for Green Tea Leaf
Job Cyclops chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Very well written! I like your perspective of the Elvish girl, and I cannot wait to read more! (note: please do not ruin this story with make-out scenes, PLEASE... I beg of you!)

Best regards -Joy-
ruledbythenpen-crimsonrunsthru chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I really like fiction of this style...I don't know about you, but this seems like occult fiction to me, and it's one of my favorites. You write in the style of Anne Bishop, she writes with dangerously vivid imagery, as well as you, both of your styles really allow the story to play out like a movie. Though, I have to say that you should pay very close attention to your sentence structure and your spelling. I found quite a few spelling mistakes that took away from the flow of the story.

I can't wait till the next chapter...is there going to be one?
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
A good first start, but may I suggest something? It feels like the motion and movement of the story is loaded down with useless language, or perhaps it is simply that the words will not flow down a simpler stream. Also, in some areas the descriptive words do not lend themselves to that sentence, such as 'The rider that adorned it's back was wrapped in oily clothes of brown,'. It might be more apt to say that 'The rider that clung to it's harness was clad in oily clothes of an earthy color,'. It's just a suggestion though, but otherwise I like your start. The imagery is wonderfully compelling. Please update. Laters, KD
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
extremely well written, full of suspence

Diamond Ice
Atropa Belladonna87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
thank u loads. i love ur descriptive way... looking forward for more :D
x-kit-x chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow. I realy love the vivid description and imigaery in this chapter. You're style of writing really compliments the story well and i can't wait to read more, keep it up.