Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
icedfaerie chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
aww poor Lark. great chapter though, I can't wait until the next one.
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Woa... craziness. Good chapter :)
realmofdreams chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
wow this is really good. i just read the whole thing...and well she better stay with duncan! lol...well i hope you update it soon its really good!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Hey! Poor Lark! I wonder who will Lark pick in end? I hope she is still with Duncan. I hope so. I cant believe Brent really like Lark. God...its hard choice for her when two boys like her. Hurry update soon
Maddie chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
She's really that shocked? Both Vanessa and Duncan told her Brent liked her. Why is she so shocked? Good story, but that doesn't make much sense.
untitled furniture chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Awesome story! Update soon. _
RedPillow chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
aww, i need to know what happens. update soon!
Lightning Storm chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
I hope Lark doesn't got to Brent and leave Duncan. I love them two together. Update soon
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
is lark gonna change her mind about duncan?
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
so fini?
Vineta chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
I love it :) Duncan is so hot. Good job :)
Ginne chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
i am so hooked! i am so glad that you are not ending it here, just at the beginning! how much longer are you going? I really love your progression with the relationships and i am very fond of the connection between Lark and Duncan!

I am dreamily awaiting the next chapter as i will for my personal Duncan (very big reminder to Mr. Darcy - How i LOVE Pride and Prejudice! -)

LIVE IT UP!

-Ginne
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
Yay! Lark and Duncan made up. Brett is cool and all but I hate him for the fact that once Lark finds someone she truly likes, Brett suddenly realized he had feelings for her. I prefer Duncan. Not because he's arrogant, but because he's sincerely waited for her and they genuinely like each other. Great Story. Update Soon.
alex chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
plz update now cuz i want to find out what hhappens cuz da story is so god lol
Jeex chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
I love Lark and Duncan plz continue!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »