Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Lidiu chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
I REALLY LIKE IT!
Lightning Storm chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
That makeout scene was amazing. WOW! I can't wait to read more of this story.

I feel so bad for Brent...NOT!

Update soon
blackvespers chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
i like the story...cliche yet cute. keep it up.

a little thing i was wondering...could you put up pics on ur main page of how they look like...appearance wise? thanks

update soon.
luluu chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
omg FINALLY!lol, they are so cute together and im glad that brent is out of the picture...well for now at least;)...i hope this isnt the last chapter, but considering the ending of this one i doubt it will be the last! lol..well update soon!
ruthiepoof chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like your story and Duncan is growing on me! Please continue this story because it is really nice, Duncan is really a sweet guy!
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
oh tell me she's gonna go after him
forcedbyhabit chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Write more! Please! I'm dyin here! *wails mournfully*
bluz chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hm, I like the first chapter. can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
KayOrine chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Wow, that was really good! I really enjoyed that chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Yo-Yo chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
I love this story. It's not as detailed and smooth as some of the others that i am reading, but there is something about a story that doesn't drag out the simple things too long (like the first kiss. I hate having to read 20-25 chapters of useless filler stuff just to get to that one simple point) that makes for a good change of pace when it's done right like this story. Great work, i can't wait for the next chapter.
icedfaerie chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Aww that was so sad...I can't wait until the next chapter.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
No! ::sad face::

I hope they make up and Lark realizes just how damn wonderful Duncan is.

Wonderful chapter dude. PLEASE update soon.

- Celie
Jamiesbond chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
wow... did he really just leave her stranded at the park? anyway i really like this story. i read it all today. and i read a favorite story of yours that i really enjoyed... all in all a good day! the bet idea isn't that original but you made it your own with this story. i really can't wait to read some more! keep up the great work and hopefully read a chapter soon!
Grape chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Sorry it took so long to review, been busy. Anyways, great chapter. I like how you actually make the characters seem real in this chapter, amazing job. Keep it up, hope that Duncan and her end up together!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »