Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
RedPillow chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
good job, update soon.
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Damn it, Lark! Can't you see the boy loves you? *fumes* It's girls like you that make men think we're all indecisive! Brebt, nice as he is, is NOT the right guy for you. Now get your ass over to Duncan's and MAKE UP! End of speech. Over and out!
Chel-Chang chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Oh...I love it, its so hurtful, wow, i wanna cry. update soon. i loved it.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Poor Lark. Why cant she see that she is fall for Duncan? Doesnt she realises that she had no feeling for her best friend? I think she is start fall for Duncan. Well what if Duncan will be gone? Hurry update soon.
Sickofyou chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
i friggen love this story! im supposed to get up early in the morning but thats probably not going to happen now! lol. keep on updating i cant wait!
messy chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
hm
citrus raindrops chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
good story so far ] it seems like it's almost ending... am I right? anyway, update soon! Lark seems so stupid in this chapter. she makes out with him and then calls him her friend? what is she thinking? lol
Brittany chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
Where did the end go? It can't end like this! *cries*

But seriously, I love it. I couldn't wait to get a chance to read the end, and then I did, and now I just want more!

Amazing job. Truly.
Lightning Storm chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
They were having such a great moment. But Duncan is right, Lark is blind. UGH!

Anyway update soon
Marie chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I'm agreeing with Duncan. How can Lark call their relationship a friendship? It's so obvious that she likes Duncan more than Brad.
Anepidekti chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I absolutely love Duncan and sometimes I want to bitch-slap Lark for denying what's in front of her! I hope it won't be late when she realises it! Can't wait for next chapter!
hecate-dark-magic chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
great story! i wanna know if lark chooses brent or duncan, update soon!
luluu chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
OMG this story is AMAZING! its so cute, and passionate and...aww its so sweet! the characters have been developing really well and the story line - although fairly quick - is REALLY good! i cant wait for the next chapter so update ASAP!
creating words chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
i liked ur story a lot pls update soon
siwonsiwon chapter 8 . 5/23/2006