Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
Jay827 chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
-He had looked at me for a bare second and said, “I love you.”

wow. just that one sentence made me start to cry. awe plus i'm watching Drive Me Crazy and it's my all time favorite 80's love song. "Keep On Lovin' You" ahh REO Speedwagon how i love you so.

on to the next chapters

only two more to read. so sad and yet happy :'D
Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
Nice ending. The first lines made me laugh. It was an enjoyable read. Keep writing! :D

Have a marvelous day.

Twilight Starr
FM Radio chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
aw. now that's just sweet.
FM Radio chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
THos are my favorite kind of skittles too! *grins goofily while daydreaming about skittles*
FM Radio chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Poor girl. That's something you never want to be called.
Miss. Paradox chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
I just got done reading it and I must say it was lovely story. It was entertaining and of course totally "Aw" worthy at the end, haha. I must say that I think you could have added more to the plot and there was a lack of appearances by characters other than Lark and Duncan. But, other than that there's not too much I can complain over so job well done!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
Wow...i glad that Duncan and Lyle end up together. I gladly she tell truth to Brent. I gladly she is happy now with her life...Hurry update soon.
kanders chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
AMAZING story! i loved the characters and i loved how you ended it, especially how you said "i told him [brent] my answer" without actually telling us until the end! Great work!
Alenor chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
heya, this is a great ending. i'm so glad she chose to stay friends with brent and be with duncan, that's how it works well i reckon. congrats on a fab story. cya later Alenor.
bridgette261 chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
That was really cute :)

-Katherine
M.J. Dawn chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
Gahh! This was absolutely amazing! It's so sad that it has to be over... :[ but anyways I love how she chose Duncan! Yay for them! Haha I l.o.v.e.d it! -Marie Jane
Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
Great dialogue. It was very cute. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
thanks for finishing it
xonea chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Oh, you're right. I do like this chapter. xD
Skeptic-Critic chapter 12 . 12/23/2007