Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
moon-girl1 chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
Oh my god, I love your story! I just spent the last two hours or so reading it and not being able to stop, even if it's dinner time and i'm really hungry! I really hope Lark finally sees that it's Duncan she wants to be with. It's so obvious!

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter so please don't keep us waiting for too long :)
givelifeyurall chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
omg...i can't believe how god this story is! i love everything about it so far. its romantic but not in the sappy sense more like passionate and rough, update please
NoName chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
LOVE ur story dude! It's a good story, and just to let u know i have a chrush on my best friend. He is so HOT!
RedPillow chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
update soon
awaiting.rain chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
omg. cant wait for the next chapter.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Hey! I wonder who will Lark pick? Brent or Duncan? I hope its Duncan because he's nice and good guy but he can take care of Lark always. Hurry update soon.
Humor Me Pink chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
UPDATE!
Simple Thoughts chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
wonderful story. Just wondering, how much longer is this going to be. Its just I'm worried that It might start dragging out a bit. Its not yet, but who knows. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Ms.Romantic chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
i love this storyy
You Are So Last Summer chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
hey this is a good story. i can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Sylvia Marri chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
Aww... you know, I don't really like Brent right now. Sigh. I know it took him some time to finally realize that he likes his best friend, but my money's on Duncan. Been good to Lark. Argh. Lark had better make up her mind; don't like seeing Duncan mad. , I guess if Duncan was real, I'd never want to cross that guy. P
Alyssa's Attic chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
Ack no i want to find out what happens next please update soon :)
naningxoxo chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
since i already reviewed for the latest chapter and i just wanted to add more, i am going to review in this chapter. anyway...whenever i read the story, emotions fly out of me. i love particular part of the story! yay you! you rock and i think brent deserves it since it took him wayy to long to figure it out. but than lark would never have been this happy and addicted... and... and... this story rules! but now i have to do homework... gr... damn homework... i can't wait seriously... also lark (i love that name) should realize that she loves duncan but than they got into a fight... and you know how it goes...hehehehehehe ... I LOVE YOU!
naningxoxo chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
so.. i was right! this wasn't done and it was too good to be true... oh well.. BUT I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE PLOT! IT'S SO FUCKING AMAZING! and i don't cuss... only when i'm really pissed or i'm really excited/ happy. so in this case, i'm really HAPPY. i mean come on... i just can't wait until you update! please please please update!
bittersweet girl chapter 10 . 10/17/2006