Reviews for The Deal with Satan's Son
lena chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
kate, you're amazing! i heart you mucho!
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
wow this story is 100% amazing, god how i wish i had a very own Duncan of my own. And Brent, jeesh serves him right for being so dense. I mean I like Brent but well who ignores their best friend for a floozy (haha I love th eword floozy). So it sais you haven't updated since the second, I sincerely hope you update soon, this has just become my new favourite story and it's gonna kill me if i don't get to finnish the story soon. seriously I'll become obseesed with it, and then 'll have to stalk and kidnap you and force you to finnish it. I hope to see the next chapter soon, you an awesome witer keep up the good work.
KayOrine chapter 10 . 9/5/2006
I love the ending. I thought that Duncan and Lark should be together even if I feel bad for Brent.

Writer's block is a killer but I'm glad that you got over it. It's really good. Update as soon as you can, I can't wait to read more.
outsomniac chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
its really funny how thick lark is haha
Water Block chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
"“Brent can’t take you to school today so I was volunteered to do it for him,” he said to me. Was I being punished for something that I didn’t know about?"-Love her thought that she's being punished.

Also-my impression that Duncan is crushing is intensified by both the fact that he only volunteers to aid her teachers (I'm guessing during her periods) and that he got upset when she wanted to know why Brent couldn't take her to school. Aww-so cute!

"He looked kind of sexy too, with his hair messy and all. OH MY GOSH! I take that ALL back! I never spoke those words. It’s like blasphemy!"-So funny! I love Lark's character.

"Duncan always coerced me somehow into watching them (scary movies)." -exhibit F, in the line of evidence that Duncan is crushing on Lark. Scary movies being the classic pickup device Males use on the female of the humanoid species in the courting rituals.

Yay! Love Love LOVE! Loved this chapter. (As if you couldn't tell)

I should go to bed now. Night!

think I just realized why I love these types of stories; you know, the ones where the girl is crushing on a guy, and is enemies with his friend/brother/what ever, but he actually likes her. This is almost exactly the relationship Usagi and Mamoru have in the first season of Sailor Moon, and it just makes me happy. (Sailor Moon being my first loved Anime)

Water Block .
Water Block chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was nice. I love these types of stories-especially since I get the distinct impression that Duncan already has the crush bug for Lark. I don't care if it's a little cliche-I love it!
Alenor chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
oh, i really hope that brent gets over it and they can remain friends because her and duncan work well together. ahh well, cya next time Alenor.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
k she's really stupid...well blind
SkepticCritic chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Well, while I'm glad it's not over, I'm kinda sad that the happiness couldn't last...Poor Lark...You know, I had the same problem once...I liked this guy for forever but he liked his other friend...And then I finally got over him...And he started liking me...It's not a good feeling knowing that you don't like them anymore, but they like you...Except I'm not sure if she's completly over Brent or not...I don't know if it's been said if she is or not...
Lene-pooh chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
please update soon i want to kno what happens to duncan and lark but especially what'll happen to brent later on please update and i'll keep on reading and reviewing o0o by the way this is one of my favorite stories so far well i'll keep my eyes open when you update much
CocoaFlavourPunk chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Ok, I have to say that this is simply awesome. I'm one of the bad readers that hardly every reviews mainly because I'm lazy, but this... woah its fantastic. I hope Lark isn't stupid enough to ditch Duncan. Although I'd like to see more talking [lol] between Duncan and 't wait for the next chapter!
euphorictragedy chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
I have to say that this is my favorite story on this site. No joke. Seriously, though, what is she going to do now? I mean, it's never happened to me before but I wouldn't know what to do if two guys were after me. I feel bad for her. Can 't Brent just find a nice girl and forget about lark?
shhsilence chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
update soon i llovee it nicly written
glamoureste chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
hah... great , my eyes got a little wet at the end of chapter whole story is AWESOME and I love it. Keep it up! :)

::HUGZ n KIZZEZ::
kelyn chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
well its awesome that you finally got the chapter out. much fun.

K