Reviews for The Angel of the North
Tasha West chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Very nice chapter! I vaguely remember what was going on since I last read your story, but I'll be sure to read the following chapters soon. I can't wait to see where you'll be taking this. I'm glad you're still writing :) !

~Tash West
Carmel March chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Still loving this. I am so sorry for taking so long to review! Just know that I haven't forgotten your story :)

Hope to read more soon!

Tasha West chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Good chapter. Ariel seems really different know I think...I can't even explain it, but she seems different. Anyway, I really thought she was going to meet the Shaman this chapter but Pan seems interesting. Hmm and everything seems to be going fairly straight forward so I'm just wondering when I something is going to go wrong...if anything goes wrong, but I'm kind of just waiting for it, lol. Update soonish, moo :)
Crescent Fairy chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
it was a little awkward at the end because you switched POV's, and i don't know how i like that. The rest was pretty good, but you should leave more reminders about the main conflict or idea in this story, so readers don't get sidetracked and confused. Good job though!
Crescent Fairy chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Good chapter! Glad to have you back!
Carmel March chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Ooh, I do feel lucky :) Great, great job on this chapter.

Update soon!

Carmel March chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
I don't have time to say much, but I just wanted to drop in and say how much I loved this chapter, and I hope to see more soon :)

Tasha West chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Ooh nice chapter, though it was too short though I'm looking at the little side bar thingy and it doesn't look so big so I'm thinking it's actually a decent sized chapter. I hope you update soonish with a longer chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next, I love Ariel's powers, reminded me off the Wild Thornberry's -cos Eliza could talk to animals, yeah...anyway...Lol. Ooh, and I hope your Nana's okay :)
Carmel March chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Short and incredibly sweet. I'm loving this story, and the direction it seems to be heading in. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Tasha West chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
This was just too short, but it was excellent, because Kai said the little goodbye thing EVEN when I didn't think he could see her...and she didn't want to say goodbye but she should have because she likes him. Aww, I just want them to do the kissy-kissy thing, lol. When do we get to that part? Lol. Update with a longer chapter please!
Crescent Fairy chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Awesome! This was a super cool chapter! But... Ariel's parents told her in the middle of a street? and what happened to Kai? He seems really sweet. He totally has to be the one to share her pain!
Carmel March chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
It's always a delight reading your story :) It's entertaining and quite cleverly done. Hope to read more soon!

PS

Have fun in Turkey. Just got back from there myself. I look like burnt toast now!
Tasha West chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Omigod! This is getting well exciting now :) Who is she going to share her pain with? Hopefully Kai because he's lovely and I want to know more about him. Ah man! Such a short chapter and your going on holiday, who knows when you'll update :P Have a good one, Ciao x
Crescent Fairy chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
Interesting. Can't wait to see what this chapter's all about. Update again soon!
Carmel March chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Great chapter! I loved it. It was just so...good. Ah, I'm sorry I can't really give a decent review. Long night. But I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this, and I can't wait for more!