Reviews for Flowers
When Twilight Fades chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is pretty. I like the contrast between the beautiful colors of the petals and then the angry thorns. Wonderful job.

Keep writing,

:.:Nyoko-chan:.:
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
this is a great lil poem. very true and simple yet elegant. great word usage and nicely written! :)
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This poem was good I understand what it's like to write poems when you're bored i write at least one per math period(the most boring class of the day)
Caitlin Moon chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I love flowers so much. The imagery of your poem made it so I could see them. Ahh ... I can't wait until spring shows itself. Flowers are spring, I've got to say.

Beautifully written.
Eleonne Moona chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Ahh, I love flowers! Anyways, I think this is a lovely poem on such a beautiful theme. I believe that poems not thought over carefully but made on quick impulse expresses a lot more of the poet's inner self as well as the poet's sincerity, and I can see that very well in this poem, so don't fret that it was a "quicky". I love how you related emotions and depicted it in every basic aspect of a flower. The manner seems so simple, but very detailed,and again, very expressive; not so many can achieve that. The organization is satisfactory, and on the whole, the poem's idea is complete. Nice composition!
Believer chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Beautifully done!
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very nice. It's sweet.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
hey, lacy here...

muchas gracias for the review i loved it...made my day(smiles) anyway this is awesome, the imagery, the description...it's all so perfect, and the smooth flow is really a work of art...job well done...
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
hm, I like the idea, but it doesn't really have the greatest rythm to it...then again, you said it was a quickie, so for that it's good.
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful, awesome write.
Nicole Alexander chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I like this poem, because you took something simple like flowers and made it look like a symbol for life. Like "each thorn represents anger and resenment when they're mad," along with shrivels, and colors and petals
Octello chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow! This is beautiful and sweet! Very symbolic, too.
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love how you did the each thing represents..it was very good! Geez Sara your writing gets better every time! I love this poem! Adios peep!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aw, that's cute _ I've read so many sad poems lately, this was a really nice break P Not that sad poems are bad or anything...God knows I write too many myself XD Anyways, nice job! )

Jade