Reviews for Down to This
2cute4ya14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh my god. Speechless. I'm rendered speechless right now. Damn woman your stories are deep! You are definitely one of my favorite authors of FP and I hope that I grow up to be half as good at writing as you are! All your stories just inspire me to write and I think during school I'll be writing little one shots and it's thanks to you! You've opened my creative juices! You are really inspiring and I think youre my writing-idol
Dakota R chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
aaw it's cute ) !
MayIFall chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is a really good piece. It's been a while since I've cried reading anything. There's so much emotion behind all the words and I feel like you could've definitely took a step forward and made this even more dramatic and heart-wrenching. Hell, I wanted Oliver to leave Caden because he 'had needed space to think about things.'

I enjoyed this piece quite a lot. I'm kind of hoping for a remake (and I know this is highly unlikely) or sequel of some sort (which is probably improbable :D). Lovely work story here.
VampireNightX chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
THat was SO cute! :D
True.Randomness chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
A short but touching story. It held so much emotion that it made it more real than many other stories.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great one-shot. It seemed like a bittersweet sliver of life.

I think Caden and Oliver just tried too long to live up to being the "golden couple." It's better when they accept that their relationship has flaws and try to better them.

In my opinion, you might have started the one-shot with Caden opening the door and all the thoughts that go through Oliver's head rather than with the paragraphs that describe rather than show the state of their relationship.

It's just a suggestion, really. I'm always a hypocrite when it comes to giving advice about stories. I don't follow half my own suggestions.

I've really enjoyed reading this, though. The way you described their relationship was tangible and realistic. Great job.
This Account is Abandoned chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Man, this very nearly made me cry.

Beautifully written!
Katja de Wit chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was truly amazing. :]
Nikkorz chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was absolutely one of the best stories that I have ever read.

I was like bawling my eyes out, but it was so good.
kimper chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Beautiful. :)
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This one hurt... But it was so beautiful... *sigh* It seems like I can't do much but sigh after reading one of your stories...
Zephyr Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
What an amazing story! Caden and Ollie both sound incredibly gorgeous. And silk boxers...it makes my spine tingle in the most delicious way! This story is a perfect example of when not to interupt while someone else is talking...very Erin Brockovich-esqe. Great attention to detail and fluidity. Keep up the good work!Kisses,Me