Reviews for Web of Lies
MusicGurl8129 chapter 28 . 1/21
Oh god, thank goodness Lynne is back. It was getting so hard to root for her, feel anything for her. It was getting hard to even continue this story. I'm proud so far. I know it will be hard for her, but she's doing it anyways and that is enough for me right now.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 27 . 1/21
Finally. Now I have an ounce of respect for Lynne, hopefully she won't disappoint again.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 26 . 1/21
Ugh... the only chracter I can respect at all is Denny. Lynne is making me sick.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 1/21
Uhh.. I'm pretty pissed with Eva-the group-right now. They accepted her into the group without even asking her first, and then Eva tells her that if she doesn't use the ''power'' or ''money'' the group gives her they will send her to jail. That is blackmail. Apparently the group hasn't learnt anything at all.
And what disgusts me the most is that Lynne actually is okay with it. Or that she claims to ''understand'' it. The group is selfish and greedy by using Lynne like this, especially by telling her she has to put out the story of her Dad being an alcoholic. I mean, the secret/blackmail is practically empty, her Dad is gettng better (so far) so it doesn't matter. It's not really Lynnne's business to put it out there, or the group either anyway.
It is getting hard to read this with Lynne's narrowmindness and stupidity. She has no backbone and is bending to all of the groups wished already. Ugh.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 16 . 1/20
Okay, Lynne's being stupid. She can't really be falling for Caysee's crap.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 12 . 1/20
Hah! See Denny is a good kisser!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 5 . 1/20
Julie is such a hypocritical bitch...
Barsha chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
it was awesum... its one ov my favourite stories in fictionpress...it was soooo good...sad dat it came to an end...but i really wished dat all frnds (the group) to b in contact... specially to Denny ns Lynne... still it was good!... thumbs up! :)
Secrets chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
I love ur story!
awaitingthedawn chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
So dramatic! I'm glad my high school isn't like that.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/12/2013
This story was truly amazing... thank you so much :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Oh yay the broke up! TEAM LYNNE AND DENNY ALL THE WAAAY
Guest chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Yay!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
She's prego, isn't she?
shann-ng chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
i cant even continue reading this story anymore, i just feel too sorry for dean and hate how self centered and awful Lynne is! she doesnt stop feeling sorry for herself and being a total bitch to others!
962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »