Reviews for Web of Lies
Secrets chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
I love ur story!
awaitingthedawn chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
So dramatic! I'm glad my high school isn't like that.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/12/2013
This story was truly amazing... thank you so much :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Oh yay the broke up! TEAM LYNNE AND DENNY ALL THE WAAAY
Guest chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Yay!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
She's prego, isn't she?
shann-ng chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
i cant even continue reading this story anymore, i just feel too sorry for dean and hate how self centered and awful Lynne is! she doesnt stop feeling sorry for herself and being a total bitch to others!
leavemeialone chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
So I read this story in a whole day. It was so good and so meaningful. So much has happened in these chapters and well now it comes to an ending. I just can't believe how much has occurred. It is kind of scary seeing what this group did. From just watching from the outside, like Lynne did in the beginning, what they did was terrible and wrong. How is it that a group like that exists? But when you see Lynne became part of it . . . . you can see that it is not so easy to escape the "heart of darkness" with the power. I like how the Holocaust example was used. We saw Lynne justifying her actions and even rationalizing it. Just because you rationalize it doesn't mean it is right. I like how Denny kind of helped guide her back to the light. It was kind of crazy to see how it ended with the town mob. It was scary . . . I like how Lynne guided Denny back to the light in the end. He was willing to be selfish. But her conscious got through to her. I really liked how different story was . . . there was my favorite part of romance but there was also something so much more deeper. The idea of power . . . and I hope that if I ever have power I would use it wisely and responsibly. TI think it was important seeing the consequences in power . . . Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
my princess ending chapter 39 . 2/8/2013
I was really hoping I'd be able to read about Denny&Lynne in the epilogue, not Lynne&Sue. D: Oh well. Anyway, this story truly touched my heart. I couldn't stop reading it. I was hooked on it.

The way you wrote was amazing. Sure there were some parts that was a bit confusing but those don't matter since it's just details. I'm sure everyone could live on without those details.(:

my princess ending chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
PRAISE THE LORD. THEY CAME TO THEIR SENSES. k. I'm good.

my princess ending chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF. :KSJDLFKJSD:LKFJLSKDJF WHAT IS THIS. ANTHONY AND LYNNE?! NO. DENNY NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS IN MOTION AND TAKE HER BACK. I'm so mad right now. So damn pissed. I was about to stop reading it and pretend that Denny came back for her. I don't hate Anthony, it's just he has Eva. You don't take what doesn't belong to you. Coincidentally, the clock turned to 11:11 and being desperate as I was, I wished that Denny&Lynne end up together.

I haven't been able to stop reading this story! It's amazing and I'll hopefully be done by the end of this week.

NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 38 . 1/30/2013
Nice to know.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 37 . 1/30/2013
Holy...this is a lot to take in.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 36 . 1/30/2013
Well, that surprised me. Good job.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
You know, I know she thinks she's doing the right thing, but come on! This can't go well...
954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »