Reviews for Web of Lies
bubbly101 chapter 37 . 7/5/2009
I would like to say it took a long time to read the whole story but it was definitly well worth the wait.

This story is absolutly amazing!

You are so creative with a plot and this is not like all the other stories.

You have quite some talent in writing )
hhhmmmmm chapter 39 . 6/20/2009
i know this story has been finished for a while, but i had to review. it took me like three days to read this all the way through, and i was disappointed in the ending. i just think the story could have been wrapped up better, and it frustrated me that the truth never really got out, and that the all the plot lines weren't resolved. you should have tried to integrate all the characters endings into one epilogue, it would have been a cleaner break.

i can tell though, that the truth never really getting out, was part of the theme and plot line. that the point of the story was to forgive others despite their actions against you.

overall, the story was well-written and very unique with some issues in grammar and structure. if you ever decide to work on this story a little more, you could try to go back and fix all the places with misspelled words and all the areas you didn't use the quotation marks correctly. also you had some issues throughout with your point of veiws. The story would be being told in first person, and then all of a sudden the character would be described in third person. Remember when this happens, it really takes away from the story, and is a distraction to the reader.

I really came to love each of your characters, and your story as a whole. It is so dynamic, and each and every person who reads this story can relate to it. I love how genuine you made your characters, and I love the completely heart-felt style of writing you have. You really help the reader understand the plight of the characters, and yet also help the reader understand the honest flaws in each of them.
MidnightSeaNymph chapter 39 . 6/12/2009
Okay, do you know how many times I was going to give up on this story? I kept going, 'this can't be happening' 'stupid lynne' and 'oh my God!' ran through my head a million times.

But it was an excellent story.

It kinda sucks they fell out of contact...but I guess those secrets wouldn't bind them too much after high school. They seemed like true friends, but things change.

Anyway, great story! I'm glad I pulled through it.
AJ southern chapter 37 . 5/21/2009
Love this story. Had a lot of dimension and twists. all seems plausible. you really are talented.

Only thing I wonder through the story was your profanity use:

biotch, heck, darn it. I don't know any high schooler who uses those words. I just can't see Brian or Caysee not saying bitch or damn it, doesn’t seem their style. Each character's personality didn't shine through. I really did enjoy reading this whole story though.

I
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 39 . 5/19/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story a lot. I was wondering what happened with Vincent I didn't see any mention of him. I really like all the characters. Denny was perfect for her.
terrorofthehighway chapter 39 . 5/10/2009
Oh God.

Gripping.

I'm just dumbstruck by how wonderful this story is.

Did Jonas ever tell people how Lynne saved him?

How did Givens get the courage to stand up to them? Why didn't anyone have the courage to stand up?

It is really good.

Did anyone else ever try to go back? Why didn't their parents do anything about it?
iamhann chapter 39 . 5/10/2009
marked as my top 5 fav story (Y)

i enjoyed reading this story fromt the very frist chapter, i couldnt stop mysekf x].

i even sat there all night starting at 7pm till like 10am reading this. yeah im a slow reader :D

and i laughed so much and smield so much while reading, the plot was very rare.

overall i wnated to say i enjoyed the story, i love your writing style and the char really got to me, each and everyone of them.
pretitiful chapter 37 . 4/23/2009
wow. that was an amazing story. crazy, awesome storyline that blew my mind. yu really had me on the edge of my seat. amazing.

loved the characters.

btw. this should one day be published :)
pretitiful chapter 34 . 4/23/2009
omg. the town is going crazy.
pretitiful chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
omg. i really thought julie was going to give a chance to lynne. i knew carl had somethin to do with it.
pretitiful chapter 29 . 4/23/2009
they're together. and im glad that lynne is slowly coming back to her usual. hope things start turning around for them :)
pretitiful chapter 25 . 4/23/2009
aww. poor denny and lynne. omg. i love this story. addictive as.

and jerred is really a nice guy. especially since he really likes jade. and vincent is back. was quite a shock.
pretitiful chapter 22 . 4/23/2009
lynne is starting to annoy me. i agree with denny, she is changing. she's using her power and is changing. hope she changes back to her usual self :)
pretitiful chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
omg. she's part of the group!

and omg. intense past much? wow. i never knew that the group's secret was the deep and troublesome. i just thought maybe it was basic issues but kim dying and all that, wow. very nice.

i love jerred btw. although the story is intense and all, he seems to brighten it up :)
pretitiful chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
omg. i loved this chapter. esp the fight. gosh. loved it :)

its sad that dana is leaving because i feel so sorry for lynne.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »