Reviews for Web of Lies
Yellow.Jellow chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
Yay! they finally finally broke up! i was wondering how you were going to do it, I guess it wasnt too bad.

I know it's been two years since you wrote this story but is there any chance that you'll re-work it? It just needs to be edited. I got very confused in some places. But still, this is a really good story!
kdamu chapter 39 . 2/17/2009
wow, this had a really good was original and really kept me hooked. you're really talented, keep up the awesome work.
dancer-bailey chapter 37 . 2/15/2009
this story is AMAZING
dancer-bailey chapter 38 . 2/15/2009
i figured after reading your thing asking for 800 reviews, despite the fact that it's been a couple of years I can probably contribute the final few
dancer-bailey chapter 39 . 2/15/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I am in love with your story. I started reading this morning despite the gaint pile of homework hovering over me and didn't stop. It is currently after 1:00am and I just finished the story. still haven't started homework so I'm screwed on that fron but I just had to let you know how amazing WOL is. It would be amazing if you could do a chapter as like some sort of reunion between the group.

Anyway, thanks for keeping me quite entertained today!
PaperbagPrincesz chapter 39 . 1/14/2009
I have to say loved this story one of the best I have read on here.
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 39 . 1/5/2009
Well, I'll get the worst part over with first. There were repetitive spelling mistakes throughout the whole story. If you just go over the story and fix them up, it would make this story all the more better.

Okay bad parts over with!

I absolutely loved this story. The orginality really made this story so much better than any of the cliched stories I could have read. How all of the characters connected with each other was a nice touch (sometimes they aren't all intertwined). Just overall it was a great interesting story. I'm so happy that I found this story and I got out of my reading slump. I would love to see what everyone looks like too. Web of Lies is a definite favorite.
mbcrazychick2011 chapter 38 . 12/25/2008
okay- firts of all- :) i want to know ( really really badly) what happened to caysee, and the rest of the group- including denny and his family :). Okay now that, that issue is off my chest i want to tell you something- i am a a reader- read day and night and it is rare to find a peice that whips my up in such a frenzy. Shoot i even put in my facebook thingy that i couldnt deal with the tension of not knowing what was going to happen. You h\have ALOT of talent - so much. I seriously think you should actually publish this. It is great :) And if you decide to publish it, then be nice and say what happened to All the mian characters wiil yah ? :)- i am lucky because youll tell me right? right? please?
hydora chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
not even halfway through but I really like this!

i have a lot of sympathy for Lynne...
wanabe chapter 38 . 12/3/2008
i think its time to write another story about a future "group" or the previous group the formidable five
Stahlut chapter 37 . 11/9/2008
I just finished reading this story, and I absolutley loved it. It even made me cry, which is something not many can do, I didn't want it to end, it was just absolutley brilliant.
poppiesinoctober chapter 39 . 9/13/2008
Wow, that was just, wow. I absolutely loved this story. It was rather interesting. I loved how you actually gave hints about the plot instead of jsut throwing things in there. Very well planned. (:

Um, I am trying to think of things to make the story better, and really can't. So, again, I must say well done.

I am rather happy with the ending and am glad it's not too happy...

A very, very good read.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 39 . 8/10/2008
this story is in my faves!
Boo chapter 39 . 4/30/2008
wow, I liked your story!

the scene where people were going to burn the group down was pretty scary and it only reminds me that people mostly don't change throughout the time. like they were ready to burn "witches" :)
Arana chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Well hi there o

I finally finished reading this awesome fic, it took me 3 good days. I usually don't read such long fics, because after a while it gets boring, but I have to admit I haven't been bored once when reading your fic. The plot is very interesting, and I love the characters (mostly Denny p).

So yeah, congratulations for coming up with such an awesome fic, and also a huge thanks for letting me read it
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »