Reviews for Web of Lies
rachelontheramble chapter 38 . 4/17/2008
this was a beautiful story. well thought out and crafted. Love never fails ...truly
unus amor chapter 39 . 4/10/2008
Nice story. Well thought out too.

I have to admit, I've seen your story on so many favorites, but I was always hesitant to read it. I don't even remember why anymore.

Your story was really good. I'm dying to read more from you!
CocoZapped chapter 37 . 2/4/2008
Ah Lynne was such and idiot x'D. But I love the ending tho
christinaxxyo chapter 39 . 1/25/2008
Okay, I'm satisfied now. Lol. Once again, awesome job. :D
christinaxxyo chapter 37 . 1/25/2008
Wow. The ending really surprised me. I was going back and forth on whether or not the group would die. The townspeople are crazy though. Killing just like that... I'm really curious about Anthony and Eva though, not sure why. But still, your story was awesome. Great job :D
christinaxxyo chapter 29 . 1/25/2008
Aw, that's so cute! Denny and Lynne finally together :)
christinaxxyo chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
I'm liking the mystery in the chapter but the you keep switching from first person to second person, it's kinda hard to keep up. Maybe you should revise this chapter a bit? Awesome job though. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
First off, Dana's obviously pregnant. And I'm liking the twist.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I'm really liking the story. But I think I read something similar like this. Mating Habits of the Popular and the Petty? It sounds like it so far, but I can't wait to see what happens in the story. Good job so far :)
Poems To The End chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Your welcome, its hard not to love this story

Caysee?...interesting :)

FMIMBS
Poems To The End chapter 37 . 1/6/2008
Hey I really love this story

But one question...What Happened to that Vincent dude?

FMIMS :)
anitsirK chapter 39 . 12/29/2007
Amazing. Haha...really. You kept me ENTERTAINED...hahaha...and I haven't been this hooked on a story for a while... This is truly one of the best stories in fictionpress. I congratulate you. :) Haha.

I think the spelling/grammatical errors weren't too bad because if it was then I would have really been turned off and stopped reading. :) Haha...I'm a very choosy reader.

It's REALLY really great, and a very original and creative story. :) I hope for you the best! Hahahaha... :D
phoenixtears chapter 18 . 12/20/2007
This is one of if not the most amazing stories I have ever had the pelasure of reading on fictionpress. I love the way your plot progresses and it just keeps me hanging on the edge waiting to see what happens next. Its freaking awesome...seriously. I think my favourite characters are Jerred, Lynne and Denny. Jerred is hilarious and I like the two sides I see to his character, the emotional nice guy side and the funny jerk. I like Denny's character because I can see how he wants everything ti be different and how he's subtely changing. I love Lynne alot because of the type of person she is. She kind of reminds me of myself actually, I just love her personality and what she would do for friends, which I know I would. I love the story, keep on writing, you're the best.
Shishou chapter 39 . 12/19/2007
okay, nevermind, my question was answered. haha
Shishou chapter 38 . 12/19/2007
ok, i have to know: anthony and eva? are they still together?
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »