Reviews for Web of Lies
Sweet.Incentive chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
a brilliant and intricate story. i am so impressed! the plot was very well thought out, and the characters had depth. this needs to be published! good work!
After-Forever0130 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is by far one of the best -if not the best- stories I've read on FP. You're charecters are extremely realistic, although a few (Lynne included) seem to a little underdeveloped. You're plot's excellent, though, and very original!

:) Awesome!

-After Forever
Raomina chapter 39 . 9/2/2007
Brilliant story. I'm absolutely speechless.
RayaSlayer chapter 38 . 7/20/2007
that was really really really good! i stayed up all night reading it because it was so interesting and i couldn't stop...hehe.
StartsWithALine chapter 39 . 7/20/2007
That was very different from most of the stories I read, but I very good. My god, that town is scary! I can only imagine what it was like to be one of the group members. Only one officer who doesn't give a damn and the whole town blaming everything on you. It was a fun read And I liked it as is. I'm not picky about typos and what not. If something is well written, thats enough for me.
StartsWithALine chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
I was suspicious of her being pregnant since she mentioned a doctors appointment :D I was up late reading this. It's addicting
clear vision chapter 39 . 7/2/2007
yo, what happened with jerred's and eva's family that was at carl's funeral? didn't they have anything to say about their children? surely, they didn't want them to die.
clear vision chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
she's a whimp.
Smart Sweetie chapter 39 . 6/15/2007
can you go into detail about each of them and how they are now and jade too! i love this story and i hope it gets the recegnition it is a good no great no i think this has been one of the most entertaining story's i have ever red novel or otherwise.I was like screaming at the computer throughout the story ha ha . i really loved the story and you are really don't be r awesome! i loved this story!don't your ever dare to stop writing in your lifetime. and another thing, this ROCKS!
absites chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
I'm in the middle of reading your story and it's very good so far. The plot is very interesting, I'm still trying to come up with reasons why "the group" is getting so much attention and gets away with everything. They are very rich so maybe their parents own the city or something. Otherwise I wouldn't know why adults would let teenagers walk all over them. Anyway, I'm trying to read faster to see the reason and I'm glad this is finished! One thing which slightly bugs me is that you always describe Denny as 'tanned'. Tanned hands, tanned neck. If you ever edit this, you should take that out IMO. Once you described how he looks, you don't have to add the tanned every time. It kinda made me imagine him like those way too tanned people who are almost orange. I guess because it seems like you are trying to emphasize it or something. But that's a minor little detail, otherwise everything is great so far.
JoeyLi chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I am very much in awe of your intricate plot. Usually people comment on character, but really, i think your plot was the main highlight in this story. Jerred was a fantastic character, even though he wasn't as developed as Denny or Lynne, Jerred was great. I personally didn't like Lynne very much, even from the beginning. To me, i just felt she didn't have a strong sense of anything, sure when she finally noticed that what she was doing was wrong, she tried to undo it, and it did work, and also sacrificing herself in the end; but i just didn't have the same feeling that she was genuinely a selfless heroine. Compared to Denny, who i thought was a very strong character, Lynne just didn't measure up. Although this could totally just be my point of view.

Anyway, the epilogue was really mushed up and it was hard to read it because all the sentences were bunched together. so just a slight format problem there.

I also want to commend you on tying the formidable five story into the characters lives, it was very interesting.

anyway, keep on writing,

joey
Tech-and-Magic chapter 39 . 3/25/2007
One of the best stories on this site something that could have been published. I also want to congratulate you on doing something that I find most authors fail at and that is making an extremely lovable main female character this only made the story that much better and personally engaging, and a breath of fresh air after reading so many stories in which I just want to dump the main female character of the side of a bridge and watch her gleefully fall to her death.

This story has depth and makes you think One can truly put them selves in there shoes and wonder what would I do in there place, I makes you look at the all the sides and see just how easily it is to fall down that slippery slope as it deals with complex questions of right wrong good bad and all the shades of grey to exist.

Truly this story is one of this site's greatest treasures and I would like to point out that because you have it listed as IN PROGRESS it is lost among the many stories that never went beyond a chapter or two which is just tragic I hope you read this review for no other reason that you change the official status of this story to complete which will allow people who are looking for complete stories to find and enjoy this as much I have.
SkateForLife chapter 39 . 2/19/2007
Wow. I'm still marvelling over how you managed to think up this plot. This is...probably one of my favorite stories. It wasn't too long, and the story line behind it was just...insane. Good job. That's all I can really say...this story deserves more than that, but, good job.
xonea chapter 39 . 2/18/2007
GOOD STORY!
xonea chapter 15 . 2/11/2007
i love this sotry..can't wait to see what happens next!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »