Reviews for Web of Lies
xo-pauli-ox chapter 37 . 2/2/2007
wow. i LOVE ur story! its amazing. nice work.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 37 . 1/30/2007
Hey. This story is also excellent, and I would buy it if it were ever published (I read the note on your profile lol). I think it would actually work better as one story rather than two. A bit of constructive critism: the epilogue is a mess. No offence intended, of course. But you might wantt to think about seperating the paragraphs and putting in punctuation. But yeah, great job. :D
youpin chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
GOOD STORY.
andra4 chapter 39 . 11/16/2006
This is one amazing story. It had me hooked from the first chapter!
bec1246 chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
wait does she like anthony or denny because you keep writing anthony
Slander By Osmosis chapter 39 . 10/5/2006
Aw how cute! Eva and Anthony are a great match, aren't they? Anyway, that was awesome!

- Lithely
little devil chapter 39 . 10/4/2006
aw so sweet still so sad that they dont get to meet up but i guess this is how it ends if not i guess its too much of the happy ever after sorta story
little devil chapter 38 . 10/4/2006
wat about vincent and eva and anthony?
little devil chapter 37 . 10/4/2006
ah i cant believe its finished! omigd its so good and reali romantic but i really wanted the group to stay together all teh way through any wat!
Twilight Faerie chapter 39 . 10/3/2006
Wow! All I can say is wow! This is the longest story I have ever read on fiction press from beginning to end. I usually lose interest along the way, but the story was written beautifully. I can definately see this being publsihed as a novel. I loved the characters, especially Jerred, he was particularly endearing. Lynne made me want to smack her couple of times, especially when she went to Julie in the hospital and when she dragged Jonas out to the lawn. I have to say though Splinter Bridge is one freaky little town, it kind of remind of Fear Street from goosebumps. I liked how you made Lynne grow as a character, and how you fleshed out some of the other characters as well. This was an excellent story. Five stars :*!
Love-between-lies chapter 23 . 10/2/2006
Love your story.I'm from Canada and we call it middle school, i don't know where this junior high stuff came from lol unless you got confused?Well I am from B.C which might as well be part of The U.S.A so maybe that has something to do with it, I am almost on the border! lolAnyways love the story
darktink chapter 38 . 9/30/2006
in my opinion you should write a seqeuel to this story to how everything turned out and then how they all meet up again and what happened with their children if the ones that didnt get married got marrie...etc. PS LOVED THE STORY!
euphorictragedy chapter 39 . 9/29/2006
Aw, they seem so happy. It usually is that way in stories, though. It's a pity it can't be that way in real life.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 39 . 9/29/2006
eva and anthony are so perfect for each other
StrawberryStarburst chapter 12 . 9/29/2006
I've read up to chapter 12 so far and I really like your original storyline. I also like how you're not giving everything away. You keep me hooked on the story.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »