Reviews for Web of Lies
Enigmatic Night chapter 39 . 9/29/2006
Alas it is I who was'Curious'... wo pun totally intended

Anyway.. thanks for getting it up so quickly.. you're a Gem..

This was a great story... and well there's nothing more to say but 'Happy Writing!'
euphorictragedy chapter 38 . 9/28/2006
Lol, I was a little curious about why this was updated since it was over but I am so glad I got to be reminded of this story since it was so freakin' awesome!
Ladyofthecity chapter 38 . 9/27/2006
Goodness! This has to be the ABSOLUTE best story i've every read. Its so real (in the sense that theres no happy ending kind of thing) but yet there is some sort of resolve. You have no idea how upset i was when Lynne started changing herself lol, i didn't want to continue reading. But i'm glad i did! This truly is a remarkable piece of word. Good job :D!

And i also wanted to say that Chapter 37 is cut off half way heh, or at least i think it is. It stops when Sue comes over to talk. So i was wondering if you could fix it *hides face* because i'm dying to know what happened.

Sorry for the trouble!
Curious chapter 38 . 9/27/2006
What about eva and Anthony?

PLease...(pouty eager face...)
mandrake-o chapter 38 . 9/26/2006
You got me thinking... what if you didn't write another story about the group, or people in the group. What if it was a different perspective of the original group, or a group in the future. Of course, then it might turn into the same story. But it would be interesting to hear it from the point of view of someone like Denny who was there from the start and trying to get away from it... Just a thought that I was wondering if you'd had.

) Mandraco.
UbiquityEssence chapter 36 . 9/4/2006
at first the summary didn't catch my attention but once i started reading this story i was hooked. wow. this story was amazing. my favorite.
UbiquityEssence chapter 37 . 9/4/2006
wow. this is such an awesome story. it was incredible.
UbiquityEssence chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
wow
Shadows of Grey chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is a great story, but I want to know how you came up with the plot.
anony chapter 37 . 8/1/2006
Wow! I can't believe how many times I have passed by your story and not read it earlier! This is REALLY good. While I was reading it, I kept thinking 'this is like a movie'...lol. anyways, good luck on whatever your writing now or write in the future!
storm42 chapter 35 . 7/25/2006
I know I'm reviewing backwards. Anyway, I remembered who Jerred's personality reminded me of. Ever played Tales of Symphonia? He reminds me of Zelos.
storm42 chapter 36 . 7/25/2006
By the way, I just wanted to tell you that Jerred's personality reminds me of someone, but I can't thing of who. And from the moment you mentioned he had a ponytail, I had the image of Toshihiko from a webcomic stuck in my head. Also, for Denny's appearance, Mayabi from the same webcomic invaded.

So, just thought I'd inform you of how warped my brain is.

And, in case you're wondering, the webcomic is called The Way to Your Heart, and it can be found here:

Just in case you want to go check out the characters...

I'll go now.
storm42 chapter 37 . 7/25/2006
Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. Wow.

That story was definately a rollercoaster ride. I found myself yelling at the characters (example: "Denny LOVES you! Oh my gosh! He never made a bet, so get over it!") and urging them on.

That was a truly touching and thought-provoking story about how the little things always spiral out of control.

Thank you.
Pecan chapter 37 . 7/22/2006
Awesome. Loved it. :)
Vineta chapter 37 . 7/20/2006
This was absolutely amazing, although I do wish that Denny was actually in the chapter. I loved it. Good job :)
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »