Reviews for Web of Lies
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 37 . 6/15/2006
the ending chapters were good. I'm glad you finished it, it was great.
spicy frog chapter 37 . 6/15/2006
ooh, such a juicy story. absolutely bursting with secrets and guilt. love it much-o. hope i'm helping u reach ur goal of 700 reviews. bye!
CocoaFlavourPunk chapter 37 . 6/14/2006
I'm a bad reader and don't usually review but I have to say I LOVE this story, it's so original and kept me on my toes throughout! Plus I wanted to help you get to 700... only 10 more needed. Seriously hope you get them. x
xX cHeRn chapter 37 . 6/14/2006
INSANELY dramatic story ..
Noelle chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
WOOHOO! yay that wuz a good story
Luv and Peace chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
Hey!

BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! I loved it and adored it to pieces. Let me know when you publish this story. I'd like a copy but until then, its going under my fave story!

Continue writing absolutely wonderful stories!
Accidentally on Purpose chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
Wow, that is one of the best stories I've ever read. One of the greatest things a story can do is draw the reader fully into it and that is exactly what your story did. There were points when I wanted to hit the characters on the head and points where I wanted to protect them from the world. Near the end, I even cried, and I never cry. That was an amazing, well-written, emotional piece that dealt with real issues about morality, laws, and judgement. Thanks you for writing such an inspiring piece.
AshKing89 chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
I like itc.p.
kayne chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
Loved it
SimplySweetnSour chapter 37 . 6/11/2006
wow. what a completely great story. i loved it.
ce chapter 37 . 6/11/2006
this is amazing! i have never read anything this good! is there anouther one?
bansira chapter 37 . 6/11/2006
I started reading this story recently. And I must say... it's by far the best I read till yet at fictionpress!

I loved all the plot twists and intrigues... it's such an amazing story!

You're so talented! Keep up your great skill! :D
TricksterGoddess chapter 37 . 6/8/2006
That was an amazing and unexpected ending_ I really enjoyed this fic, I hope to read more of your work soon_
LilRazorBlade chapter 37 . 6/8/2006
I loved your story. It was a great story. It had an awesome and unique plot. I hope you reach your goal of 700 reviews! I'm sure you will!
Celena chapter 37 . 6/8/2006
Wow, I can't believe it's finally over. I've been reading from the beginning, and no, I haven't reviewed before, but the fact that everything is finished is still rather surprising. I loved this story from beginning to end, and I've got to say, you're a great writer. There were a lot of times when the story made me laugh or cry and, take it from me, I'm like Anthony, I don't show many emotions and when I do, it's brief and underdone. Quite frankly, you could publish this story. I'd buy it just so I could read it whenever I wanted without having to worry about finding it on this massive site. You write better than many published authors, and I'd love to see you publish a book or two. If you ever do, send me an e-mail and I'll buy them if and when I get the money.

It was an excellent experience and a thrilling story. Keep up the good work.

Write as though the past was never there, write as though the future may never come, write as though today is the world, but most importantly, write as though it's all that gives your life meaning.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »