Reviews for Web of Lies
hopefulwriter1 chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
i love it i love it i love it and i think its a great ending for a great story. like i've said before, u should publish this into a book. i think it would be a great success
they call me chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
What a good story! I really did enjoy it the whole way through. Even if you don't make it to 700 reviews, understand that there are thousands (thousands!) of those out there who are reading your story, and will read, and they really are enjoying it. Keep on writing. I look forward to your next story!
Anna chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Great!
euphorictragedy chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
You know, in the last chapter, I actually cried when I thought that Lynn was going to die. It was so sad! I really thought that she was going to die and I could actually see her there tied to a tree with flames all around her and then Denny trying his hardest to save her. It felt so real, so I was glad when the principal stepped in. I'm really sad that this story is ending. It was my favorite:) I hope to read more of your stories soon.
DemonicAngelGurl chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Ah i can't believe that this story came to an end... It's so awsomee. One of the most thought out and well plotted story i've read. You did a great job... i know this probably gets asked alot.. and you may or may not have said it.. but is there going to be a sequel? or this is the end, and no sequel? lol i'm just wondering thats all. Either way awsomee job
x-TheSmallPrint-x chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Aw. That's a really good ending. You deserve the 700, I hope you make it...anyways, I like how you ended it, tying in the conversation with April's mother...I wish we could have seen Denny in the end, but it's good like this. I'll miss this story. I really love it, it's one of my favorites...I'll be watching out for a new story, if you post one!
Slander By Osmosis chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
I hope you do get 700 reviews; it would be well-earned. That was a very touching ending to a great story. I figured that the epilogue would be longer, but actually, you made it out to the right length. And Lynne and Denny got married! That was really cool. I have to say, I am quite sad that this is over, even if I didn't write it. It's been fun reviewing the story. Great ending, and keep writing!

- Lithely
Katsui Adonis chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Nice ending :)
Alexandra chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
I loved the ending. You're one of the best authors I've come across on this site. Hope to read another amazing story soon.
horsechick118 chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
that was such a good ending! it was a huge surprise, though, that the person who helped them was actually the principal. can you PLEASE write some more of Pierced? you left it at such a cliffhanger. once again, great story.
xylophone chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
AH! I can't believe its over! For awhile there I didn't know how this story could end happily. You really pulled it off well! Author alert there you are!
mandrake-o chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Thanks for writing this story. And for posting it really. And for not having it end in a horribly sappy, cliched way like I fear one of my favourite stories here is about to end.

It's been real.) Mandraco.
XxAmberRomanccexX chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
OH MY GOD! I"m actually tearing up! I'm gonna cry! NO! You are seriously one of the best writers I've had the pleasure to "meet" so to speak. It would be so cool if you made a sequel to tell how the rest the thr group is faring, if they meet again, or what. Wow. This is one of those stories that I hate to put down, but at the same time, I'm afraid to read it again because of all the conflicting emotions it draws out in me. I hope you keep writing, you have a lot of talent, and it's been a real pleasure reviewing this story. Good luck with Pierced 2!
PearlinTheMist chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
good ending. This was one of the best stories I've ever read! you go on fave story list now. Amazing up and all for the Canadians!
mantharie chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Bravo! That was a great ending to a wonderful story. The way things turned out seemed a little far-fetched, but it's still the happy ending I know that I, at least, wanted. And Lynne being married to Denny and pregnant with their child really topped things off. Another story happily ended!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »