Reviews for Web of Lies
Meg chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
great story! When i first saw this story, i thought it was just going to be another popular crowd/cool guy meets dorky girl kind of thing, but it turned out to have a great plot that's actually original. Your characters seem to be extremely well thought out, and your happily ever after wasn't in the least bit corny (cuz most of the ones i've read are). But anyway, congratulations on finishing the story!
Wind's Whisper chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
That was seriously one of the most amazing pieces of work that I have ever read. AMAZING!

You have a great talent. I really really enjoyed this, and you did a wonderful job with it.

The characters really came to life, and the ending was perfect. I didn't think that a sugar sweet ending would fit this, and I wasn't sure how you were going to do this, but it was (for lack of a better word) perfect!

Brilliant job! All the best. ~WW~
CrazyDelusional chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
YAY! Good story as always, but are you EVER going to update the other story?
Saniaaa chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
hey, i can't believe it's finished! the epilogue was very good! aww Lynne and Denny are having a baby! that's so cute!:D well, i jus wanna say that u did a brilliant job with this story n keep it up! n hope u achieve that 700 reviews!
KatsProze chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Thanks for the wrap up! I ended up enjoying the story. HOWEVER, you need to remember that you left poor Bri in Hades clutches...hint hint hint
caught-in-the-storm chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
Wow! Its over. You should really get it published some day. I think loads of people would buy - i certainly would anyway.

I thought the ending would be more gripping and exciting but i suppose it was just concluding and tying up loose ends. Anyway, great job! X
alfers chapter 37 . 6/5/2006
It was a perfect ending to a wonderful story. :)
Rythe chapter 33 . 6/3/2006
Oh cool, I would kill people if I'd get free cake from it :P I like your story, a tad far in the fictional range...I could never really see any of this happening, but good nonetheless!
Fairytale Gurl chapter 36 . 6/3/2006
this was absoulutely amazing. wow. that much power...omgosh! haha but i think there should be more justice. the group didn't do everything. julie is a fucking bitch haha! and so is her mother i hate sue, she should burn in hell. LOL okay i can't wait for the epilogue!
Lena chapter 36 . 6/3/2006
Although I love your story, I have to say that this end really bothers me. It seems as if the group got all the blame for everything! Even the things they didn't do... for the most part caysee made most of the mistakes and even then it was just to protect herself and her friends. The people in this town are a bunch of assholes (if you'll excuse my french) to just blame every bad thing that happened to them on the group. please tell me that the final chapter will contain some sort of moral justice for the group members... the only good people in the whole town are lynns teachers, the ones who gave her a second chance. And also, why does the whole town mostly blame lynn? she wasn't even around for kim's death and most of the bad stuff. I think you should let an atomic bomb go off in splinter bridge... but all that aside. great job!
Wind's Whisper chapter 36 . 6/2/2006
Haven't been able to get on for a while, but man, am I glad it was worth the wait!

Amazing piece of work you have here! PLEASE, let there be at least an epilogue!

All the best,

Wind's Whisper.
untitled furniture chapter 36 . 6/1/2006
Seriously, I freaking love this story. I just don't understand why they want to live ina town that burns people. People! Dear lord, I think I had a mental heart attack when I came upon I so happy they made it out, I almost cried tears of joy. Almost. And it only took me a week to finsh this story with final and Exams going on in school.

Anyhow, I really like this story (My favorite on fiction press!)Can't wait for your last update.

-Tweetz
Blondieotaku chapter 36 . 5/31/2006
yay! How nice-
Happy4u2 chapter 36 . 5/31/2006
I know it's almost over, and that makes me sad, but at least they're all still alive. When the fire was started, I was screaming semi-profrantic words at the top of my is the coolist story ever.
Walkingxtragedy chapter 36 . 5/31/2006
That was great. I loved it. I hope Jonas makes it. And and Lynne. So cute.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »