Reviews for Web of Lies
jade phoenix 819 chapter 35 . 5/31/2006
Awesome story!
jade phoenix 819 chapter 36 . 5/31/2006
wow I've never read a story like this! Interesting plot and everything! Can't wait for the epilogue )
xylophone chapter 36 . 5/30/2006
Wow! this story is uber amazing... but this isn't the last chapter, right?
in awe chapter 36 . 5/30/2006
wowza...im so happy theyr'e alive! so happy! is this the end?
Saniaaa chapter 36 . 5/30/2006
wow! dat was a klass chappie! omg i can't believe Lynn almost died! thank god she didn't coz i hate sad endings! lol. brilliant job! cn't wait for the epilogue!
PearlinTheMist chapter 36 . 5/30/2006
If I'd been Lynn, I would have hauled ass, just thankful to be alive. I'm glad it ended happily though. m, Denny. Anyway, Can't wait to read the eppilogue.
CrazyDelusional chapter 36 . 5/30/2006
I can not believe they were going to burn her like a witch! God, what horrible, unmoral people they are! The mob that is. As for the group, I'm glad they got a way out and everything. *Grins* And Lynne and Denny can know have cute little babies while living far far away from that digusting town!
XxAmberRomancexX chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
Well, what can I say? Except for BRAVO! That was bloody BRILLIANT! You have the AWESOMENEST conclusions to stories (I read Pierced by the way, wonderful piece of work)and I CAN't WAIT fr the epilogue. I hope we get more of the rest of the group. These last chapters were centered around Denny and Lynne (not that there's anything wrong with that) but yeah. Wow, I'm gonna be sad after reading the epilogue. The story is over, the characters go on with their lives. You could write a sequel if you wanted, but I'll leave that up to you. I wouldn't be able to make it work, but you sure as hell could. You are officially on my favorite authors list, you rock. I'll see you in the reviews!
hopefulwriter1 chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
aww! thats a really good ending. i cant wait for the epologue!
mantharie chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I have absolutely loved this story! I can't believe it's almost over. I can't think of anything negative to say about it. It is very well written, and I adore the path that the plot has taken. I only hope that now it's done, Pierced 2 gets on it's way. Here's to Web of Lies... thanks for the memories!
Katsui Adonis chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
This chapter was just...Wow.

Good job!
CallMeCute chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
good story
RedBerries chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
This is the end? You are kidding right? I was waiting for Denny and Lynne to break up so I could...I mean, I was waiting for them to live happily ever after? Hehe.

One complaint, the finale was a little bit short right? Or was I just wanting a little bit too much? I dunno.

Anwyays, I'll leave a longer review once you've done the epilogue, night night xx
SimplySweetnSour chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
oh no! is lynne gonna leave her dad in splinter bridge?
alfers chapter 36 . 5/29/2006
Out of all the things that could have possibly happened so they got out the messy situation I think it is safe to say that I never expected the principal to intervene. Yay for Jade! And aw! XD Denny and Lynne told each other that they loved each other. I knew it but it's always more touching to see them actually voice it out loud.

Anywho! SWEET! They got out with nothing more than BBO and never being able to come back. I think that's pretty nifty even if it was their home. If I had to choose between leaving safely or dying because I stayed in my hometown I'd have to say I'd move quickly if not eagerly. Now they all get to experience the big world, well except for Lynne, she's already experienced it so she can help them through it all.

I know this is going to sound really cliched and everything but I'm really sad to see this story go. It's had it's really touching parts and then it's really adventurous parts and well... it's just been really good all around. Well... peace out! I shall definitely check out your new story. :P
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »