Reviews for Web of Lies
Slander By Osmosis chapter 33 . 5/13/2006
Eek. That was quite terrifying. I loved it! _

I'm glad that Lynne brave enough to "attend" Carl's funeral. Of course, I'm doubly glad that she was able to warn Denny and the others.

So, mob mentality, now, huh? I just hope that in their rush to get even, no one dies.

Most of the accusations were according Caysee's doings, right? Egh. Must. Read. Next. Chapter!

Best chapter yet!

Slander By Osmosis chapter 32 . 5/13/2006
Wow. What a shocker. Ah, but grandly portrayed. I had feeling that Julie wouldn't have given in and created a truce with the group; she's too stubborn.

So now, Lynne is going to be accused of murder? How sad. If only Longmeyer had been moments earlier...

Splendidly written!

Next chapter. Allons-y!

Slander By Osmosis chapter 31 . 5/13/2006
My fervent apologies for not reviewing sooner!

I don't remember if I said this in my last review, but I am so happy that Denny and Lynne are together. They fit so perfectly. He's that strong presence for Lynne; he's like her guardian angel! Eh, revelation. That was lame, wasn't it? _

It would be really great if Sue had succombed... but that wouldn't be realistic. It was really great how you had Lynne empathize with Sue; it shows how much she's really grown.

Bah. I sound like my English teacher. Great chapter! Onto the next...

howw do you delete an account chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
AHH OMFG UPDATE SOON
alfers chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
Well... all I have to say is... oh crap. O.o
euphorictragedy chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
Wow, it's really happening, huh? Needless to say, I'd hate to be in their shoes right now.
PearlinTheMist chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
your one good writer. my heart was pounding there at the beginning there when Lynn was escaping. You actually bring me int oteh story and make me feel what the group feels and see what they see. I fear for them, tense when they're running. You are amazing
Phoebs chapter 34 . 5/13/2006
I'm actually scared for them. These people are so angry that it seems that they will do anything to them. Keep it up.
horsechick118 chapter 33 . 5/13/2006
omg, sue finally told everybody. i knew that she would sooner or later, but i was hoping it would be later. please update soon, i want to know what happens!
iKosinR chapter 33 . 5/12/2006
wow.. this story was so good you actually made me SKIP AHEAD so i could know what happens. well see i have this really bad habit where if im really into a book, i start skipping ahead to knwo what comes next. usually w/ fanfiction and fictionpress works, i just read them through and that's that.. but this really reads like an intense book. SO GOOD i had to skip ahead to find out what's happened up to this chapter. now i have to go back and really read through it to cover holes. please update soon! i lovelovelove your story. seriously, edit it a little and then sell it. i'm sure this would be a HUGE hit. i mean it's got drama, romance, humor, mystery, and it's just GOOD. plus it's a high school story, well though i guess most people couldn't relate THAT well (i hope not..), i like teen stories :). allrighty please update soon!
TricksterGoddess chapter 33 . 5/12/2006
OMFG, well this is most definitely not good, not good at all So much angst, but they can't die or go to jail or whatever! meh Please update soon and keep up the good work_!
RedBerries chapter 33 . 5/12/2006
Not A problem, but a frickin' HUGE problem! Dude, is she queen of the understatement or what?
chibichan366 chapter 33 . 5/11/2006
whoa! that was hella good! please update soon!
anonymous chapter 26 . 5/11/2006
wow, lynne's really has changed : ( i love your plot and i love your characters but this story is really starting to drag on. but maybe that's cuz i haven't finished reading it yet xD so...um, hope u update soon.
KatsProze chapter 33 . 5/11/2006
OMG. You got me, I had refused to read this in protest of Pierced 2. But, dandit! I was sucked in, its a great story, and I am riveted. Dont make me wait to long for an update!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »