Reviews for Web of Lies
Saniaaa chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
hey, i have changed my name. i was xdark-angelx before. omg! i can't believe all that happened! this keeps getting better & better. update soon plz!
ghbv chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
omg. keep updating pleez!i wanna noe wat happebs next. ur a good writer/
PearlinTheMist chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
um, oopse, nice going Lynn. Oh how the mighty have fallen huh? the only ones I have pity for however, are sexy Denny and Lynn. m, , it took me two days to read this story and ohmygosh I love it! And you're a Canadian! Canadians are cool. lol. You've written this story fantasticly say for some spelling errors. lol. you go on author alerts and favorite story for now. I'll go look at some more of your stuff when I have more time. I demand an update soon!
RedBerries chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
Today's my birthday,and this chapter is an amazing birthday present! one thing though-i thought it was drawing to the end,does the fact she killed carl means that there is loads more coming?
alfers chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
Oh, no. Poor Lynne! She's a little too optimistic sometimes. Never should have trusted Julie even if it was possible she was telling the truth in the first place. Everything is going to blow up in her face, WHAM!

She should have gotten Denny as her backup instead of Longmeyer. Sure, Denny probably wouldn't have let her do it in the first place but he wouldn't have much of a choice since she would be going before him, just like the hospital incident, and all the damage to be done would have been done by the time he got there. But now poor Lynne is in for it. She can plead that it was self-defence which it was but her because she's part of the group, people are gonna find her guilty no matter what... except for her teachers.

It's really too bad that she was happy one moment because her grades had come up and then the next she's killed the psycho Carl. It just seems to be getting worse and worse for her.
euphorictragedy chapter 32 . 5/6/2006
Well crap, now they really are going to die because no one is going to believe that Carl's death was an accident and I'm sure that the video camera wouldn't have gotten the evidence Lynne needs to prove her innocence but maybe it will.
hopefulwriter1 chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
omg that was really good w/ the foreshadowing and the word choice it was REALLY good
XxAmberRomancexX chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
Lynne is in deep shit. Deep shit. I think poor Julie is insane, ah well. I think this will be one of those stories with a bittersweet ending, the group is in too deep for everything to turn out alright. Thanks for the update, I hope your finals went well!
autumnangel132 chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
omg. nice! update soon! i love this story! i wonder what denny would say when he finds out lynne went somewhere with julie... probably be mad but at the same time... i dont know. understanding of why she did it...? i though lynne should of at least told antoher member of the group. not just longmeyer... anywyas. great job. love the fast update!
horsechick118 chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
that was such an awesome chapter! please update as soon as you can, i love this story, and it's gitting so intense.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
oh my gosh, the cop shot lynne! eek. screams, runs around in circles
Murder245 chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. AH!

~j. lynn
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
update soon
x-TheSmallPrint-x chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
.god. And the plot thickens! ...and there I was thinking they'd all make it to the end of the year. :P So, Carl was there, but what about that other kid, Jonas? Ah cliffie... I can't stand it! Update soon!
lithium song chapter 32 . 5/5/2006
Hocrap. Wow, Longmeyer actually came-there's a surprise. Andand, a character was SMART. Amazing-youknow, on movies they would usually, like, be trapped in there and freaking and not even using the cellphone...Update soon!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »