Reviews for Web of Lies
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
No, you're the best. I wonder if they're lying, or if Denny is really like that? I don't know, I can't tell with him; he confuses me.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
You go, girl! Wow, she has some lady balls, that's for sure. That kiss, hmm, Denny can really make a girl melt! :)
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I can't wait for that prank, and did I mention what a good writer I think you are? If you missed it, I think you're freaking amazing! :D
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
She should actually say what she thinks, so she doesn't get herself in trouble. But hey, what fun would that be? This is a great chapter, by the way.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Wow, that's horrible-what the "group" did, that is. I feel sorry for Denny, though. He's spend too long regretting, he needs to let it go-for his health and sanity.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I wonder what this group does that's so bad? I mean, it can't be THAT bad, can it? Well, I'll read and find out. Seriously, I have absolutely no complaints about your writing. Brilliant.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Wow, so much chemistry between them-it's great!
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Wow, threats anyone?
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Ouch, that must of hurt. I knew it all along, Eva is a ...Okay, I'll be nice...for now.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Wow, this is dramatic. Great writing; you're very talented.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Holy...sh*t!
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interested.
arwa chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
well , I hate the way Lynn acts , she's a member of the group .. But she's not involved like them !
And I still can't believe that vincent forgiven the group !
DA-chen1 chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
Hey,
I really like your story.
I like Denny and Lynne the most! They had the most conscientiousness!
The end is abrupt but I was glad.. I didn't want to see someone burn! :-( Lynne should be happy that she has no contact because that would only anger the citizens of Splinter Bridge and some would eventually come to do damage to them!
I love that Lynne and Denny become parents! That is such a good perspective for them :-)
Mira