Reviews for Web of Lies
ryse chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
I saw her changing - from the very beginning.

It's going downhill and I don't know if she'll get back up again. For example, before she came to the town, she wasn't into the whole popularity ordeal, and then she became frustrated because they didn't let her into their group. You could practically see her begging for attention. For example, even Eva and Jerred told her the lie(?) about Denny having a bet about her, Lynne ate it up like an idiot.

It's sad, really.
ryse chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Lies Lies Lies!
ryse chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Dana is pregnant.

That's my suspicion anyway.
ryse chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I've been contemplating on reading this story for a long, long time. (Say, 3-4 years?)

I guess I finally decided to read it for something with more .. substance? I don't know. I like your storytelling though; it seems...realistic?

Anyhow, I suppose I shall be reading this for the next six hours. I'm a slow reader :/
ebs12 chapter 39 . 3/28/2010
I really liked the story and the addition about Anthony and Eva but what I dont understand is, if kim's mother managed to find Denny and Lynne, why couldn't they?
sausti0202 chapter 29 . 3/5/2010
It bugs me that a lot of Lynne's actions are so selfish. She tells herself that she's going to visit Julie because she feels bad, but it isn't going to make Julie happy that Lynne is visiting. The only reason she does it to get rid of her own guilt. It's an incredibly self-serving move. Furthermore, she puts the group in a bad situation, and I have a feeling things are going to get really bad; I could definitely see the group getting taken down by a mob, just like the Formidable Five, and it will probably be Lynne's fault. Ever since she became involved things have been going downhill for the group. Especially with her antagonizing Christine.
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 39 . 2/23/2010
Great job on this story! It kinda makes me think of jawbreaker... I'm looking forward to reading ur other pieces!
lilxseeker chapter 39 . 12/30/2009
wow this story was definitely a roller coaster ride! awesome job on the detail and plot...the ending was nice...overall awesome job on this story!
heartshockey chapter 27 . 12/20/2009
Okay, so I've literally sped read all of these chapters. I've been hooked to the story for days. I had it in my favorites for when I Got around to reading it.. Finally did, thankfully. I love it! There were some spelling errors or grammar errors, but I didn't copy them down. They weren't so bad that I thought I should point them out. You writing style is great. And the chapters are long.

Hm, Lynne really bugged me. But I think the fact that she realizes what she is now makes her a lot better. Hopefully that'll change her back or something. And Gah, I hope she ends up with Denny..

I absolutely LOVE Denny. Hehe, moody or not, I love him. He's great. I was rooting for him the entire time. You can tell he cares about Lynne, but he doesn't want to be involved with that kind of stuff anymore. I really hope they end up together...

Anthony, Eva, Caysee, Jerred, even Brian. I love them all. Even Vincent and Jade seem cool. I miss Dana, though. Your characters are great. They're really developed. And I like that a lot. Plus you didn't move the story along too fast. Characters are a big part for me when I read a story.

I'm not done the story yet. I still have a little less than ten chapters left.. I'm excited to finish it though. Expect another review from me when I finish, though. And if you're not reading these reviews anymore, ahha, well oh well. Okay, on to read chapter twenty eight.. ~emily
loveSZbrownie chapter 38 . 12/12/2009
WOW...that was really intense. I think you've done fairly well with the story's plot structure, like how Lynne's personality changed after she became a part of the group. I guess the only real problems with the story is the writing and how some of it seemed a bit rushed. Like the part where they have to live in the school's secret passageway. You might want to edit the first few chapters more because i can tell that your writing has developed over the thirty or so chapters. The way they talk seems a bit unrealistic, but maybe that's just because Im from a different country. Overall, i think it's quite a good story. Although, the whole history of Splinter bridge should either be cut out of the story or should have a larger role because in the end, the journals are the things that tell them what may happen to them. Anyway, i can see you're rewriting this anyway, so yeah good luck. Great story
Jaliy chapter 37 . 11/8/2009
nice story!

Good job..

Jaliy~
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 23 . 10/30/2009
Lynne has a point at some times, but really, I feel like she's so stupid.

Why doesn't she listen to Denny?

But, even so, I can't help but like her, because she has flaws like a real human, though I guess that went out of her head.

Still Love your story... Keep on writing.
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 22 . 10/30/2009
Okay, I like your story.

It really sets me on edge.

And it's inexplicable how I manage to continue to read, while I feel a great dislike for Lynne, and I had to endure her thoughts.

I started disliking her when she changed.

Ugh..

But I like how you formulate it, and I think that what you have done was necessary.
Soaddictedtoyou chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
Amazing chapter. Amidst all the chaos, it's good to have something normal to hold on to. And oh wow i just realized that this story was completed 3 years ago.
soaddictedtoyou chapter 24 . 10/19/2009
i think both of them are a good fit. Denny seems like the only one who's keeping her grounded and she's probably the one to keep him sane, or atleast she used to.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »