Reviews for Lost Lives
Eirien chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
So true. The death of a loved puts all the rest in perspective.
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Not bad- Liked the title very muchly. This subject has been done to death (ha) unfortunately. I don't think you should try to rhyme in this one becaue it doesn't seem to work but only slow down the tempo of the whole thing. Witnessing the death of someone dear/Can change the perspective of a tear. I would either take that out because it is saying something that the whole poem is saying in its entirety anyway or change it so it doesn't rhyme. I do like the last two lines about memories and glories.

good good,

hellbentheretic
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Ooh, interesting. I like it.. I like it.. :)

-Sarah
cecyouyed chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
:D Sometimes I feel life is good and everyone should be happy, but sometimes I just feel sad and depressed about life, I am a really hyper person, believe it or not, but inside me there is a bad side of life, oh well, anyways very true and good job!
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Its decent, would't exactly call it poetry, but it is.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Nice couplet at the end. I like this one. ) About death...it kinda sorta reminds me about war and stuff. Especially the last two lines. This has a lot of meaning and once again, has big words. _ (Gee...I can't rhyme, I can't use big words...than how can I write? This is so messed up.) I likey this topic! Awesome job here!