Reviews for Cruelty of the Innocent
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
AWW! this is so sad!Both the story and the idea carry so much...The idea that little children can do so much harm... Peace, Jessi
Arcane Hero chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
..Great now I'm crying. Its very sad how horrible people are these days. there is no innocence left in this world. 5th graders selling drugs to 3rd graders, two 14 year old boys shooting a little girls chihuahua just because it was "chasing" a horse. I can name off countless wrongs commited by my friends, neighbors, and...family. We've had a previous conversation (about the japanese whalers) I may not have seemed very kind during it, but I was only talking about eating the animal...not torturing it. I stand by you on this one.
la derniere chose chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I almost cried a little (yes, I'm a softie). This was amazing, something that I haven't seen yet. It reminds me a bit of "The Lord of the Flies", the whole idea of children being capable of things far darker and more cruel than many believe.
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
There isn't much to say for this story, at least not immediately after reading it. The lack of words to express the real horror behind it is truly enough. You are a capable and amazing obliged,bella