Reviews for When in the Forest
LexiconDevil chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
I know it's been over ten years(!) since you last updated and that you probably won't even read this comment, but I am so intrigued by this story that I just have to ask you if you could update it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
This User has Been Removed chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I know it's been, oh what, five years? But you could still give this story another try. It's a pretty good start. :)

- Devonna Ransom (Future World Dictator)
Likes books chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Really cool, love the idea of the story, cuz these doesnt seem like any love story but something more powerful and mature
Madison L chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Not bad. The intro definately sets the tone. My main concern is your use of language. It's not poor in any sense - unvaried would be the best way to put it. Even for the time period, it seems too formal, almost stuffy. Bad acting in a play, sort of. But the action itself is really scintilating. Keep at it!
running spring rain chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
o. What a dark start...totally sets the mood for the rest of the story, eh?

I can't quite see how the prologue is part of the plot (unless that person is Eli..?) but it's really too soon to tell, I guess.

Don't be afraid to mix up the types of sentences that you use. I hate to sound like an English teacher, but don't use lots and lots of passive sentences! It can get tedious.

But this is hardly tedious! It's wonderful, and I can hardly wait to read MORE!

Good luck with the rest of your dark tale. :)