Reviews for Liar
amarillo chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow. I can just feel the emotion behind this. I want to say I understand, but I've never gotten that far. I've never had to feel the contrasting emotions that you've had to go through, and for that, I'm sorry.

But this is beautiful, because while you're hurt, you're capable of seeing the situation as it is.

Bravo.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So relatable and beautiful!
AkaKitsuneChan007 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I loved it
insert cool penname here chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really like this, I can relate. Good work.
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Luvd it. 'Sick addiction' was a really cool use of words.
ChemistryChick chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I totally know what you mean, guys are awful like that. I really liked your story and can relate to what you are saying. Just one thing I noticed about the grammar: "Your overbearing"; your should be you're or you are. Other than that excellent work; I really enjoyed it.
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
It could almost be a poem it's so rhythmic and flowing. It's beautiful and painful at the same time. It's fantastic.

Smooches-CGUll_the_Wizpig
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
bravo

i kno exactly how u feel
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*hugs* men, sweetie, are horrid creatures, but we already know that, don't we? Beautiful writing, great eneding line, lovem youm, Tkm!
Scarlet-rayne chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I can relate to this completly! it's like you've written my emotions on a page. Iknow that sounds v self-obsessed, iknow other ppl must hav felt this. But...wow. It's really really good. x take a look at sum of my poems, they attempt 2 sum up this kind of stuff. x