Reviews for shades of black&white
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
This was just beautifully amazing. It's tragic, really, but it had a sexy vibe to it.

Cassandra
Leaving Here chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
i love the first line of the whole chapter. its so awesome.~Liz
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
wow. i really like this, too.~Liz
kaylajac chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
wow. you are just...wow.

i know it's 3AM and i've had no sleep, but somehow i'm not finding the words to tell you how amazing, and heartbreaking, and painfully beautiful this is.

[or maybe i just did. augh.]

i'm wasting your time. this poem amazing, end of story.
VELVETxKISSES chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
absolutley incredible. i'm speechless. entrancing. wow, email me because i'd like you to read a story of mine, tell me what you think of it before i post it. ttfn, ttyl, swak!

heartz,~*Skye
pure grace chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
These two... are entrancing, really. Teh way you break up some of the words/phrases reminds me a bit of E.E. Cummings. You paint a vivid picture with your words - well done.
The Fourth Fate chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Aw it's so sad. All the peterpan imagery.. chilling. It's so sad and just a great piece of writing. I'm speechless. I can't even explain. This is just perfection.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Woah. Ver cool. It's just ver... flowly and mysertious and the words all swirl together in this one overall image. Ver amazing.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Sultry. I love it! Great imagery. . .
xHannahx chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
hmm... this is very cool. slightly scary, but cool. dont know why i havent read your writings before. will read more though :)

Han.
Diretto Vertigo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh reminds me of one of those black and white spy movies. great visual, nice work.
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
This was...magnificant in a very eerie way. The descriptions were vivid and lifelike, though still retaining poetic value and verse. Wonderful, wonderful!
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
awesome imagery! really clear and biting. love it!
Dying Rose chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
This is a beautiful piece of work. I love the way it's written, and the use of Peter Pan and Neverland...And oh holy crap, I love you for someone else who FINALLY agrees with me that Peter Pan is NOT the innocent little sweetheart that most make him out to be. Thanks for writing this, it really stood out to me, and it's going on my favs. Love it!
the naked civil servant chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
oh jesus that is gorgeous :. i think you have singlehandedly writen in those 2 short chapters everything that has been swirling and stumbling round my head for aeons & aeons.

that deadly dust sinking into her satin skin- and she sat and she smoked her cigarettes without that sexy silver holder, tapping ashes into the toilet to the tune of "Breakfast at Tiffany's", which was playing over the tinny speakers, singing her to Neverland.

She speaks with a voice like whisps and shreds of something (almost) warm. Black is her only forever-lover but she defies even him with firecracker-red lips.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »