Reviews for shades of black&white
violet bones chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
"he walked into Neverland and left her- on a broken-tile floor to stare at the graffiti tatoos on the back of the bathroom door" i love that well written and wonderful imagery!

love VB
a lonely september chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
-sigh- this is just too beautiful for words.
sunday night sky chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
just gorgeous
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is...amazing.

I'm just..in complete awe of your talent. Gods be damned, I wish I could find something beautiful to say to you to let you know how I FELT when I read this but...I can't, and I won't.

~~Because I'm just another reviewer.
in theory chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Okay I was just about ready to bite my lip off when I read peterpan AGAIN (I have this vendetta on writers recycling each others poetry to the point that almost everything is about the same concept at any given time) but you changed my mood straight away with the murderer slant. Good girl *pats head and smiles and laughs* hehe finally someone who doesn't think he's innocent and perfect and cheeky and ARGH. Lol need to vent but I'll avoid it.

And I thought I'd just point out how striking I thought the summary was.

(the shooting out of "he" in the middle of "they" was inspired too) Overall a really great piece, I can sense the concentration and dedication into formatting you must have.

And your reviews are important to me too :-) peace, Jack
classic violet chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Simply so elegant & beautiful beyond words.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
that first line may never leave me alone. the rest is equally, if not more, compelling and just as addictive. so lovely.

~* noelle
Aquafied chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
it seems almost too gory and perfecta lot of peter pan lately, it makes neverland a little less love and a lot more cliche after a while

interesting, this assortment of sex, that is.

hm, that is from a panic song, your name.i am sure you know so. they got so popular, it is almost heartbreaking
ClassicElfRyoko chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
god damn, you are too god! I swear if you ever wrote a book filled with poems, I'd be first in line to buy her inky sparkle and shooting it up his veins like a viole(n)t pixiedust.

your imagery is absolutely wonderful. I love it!
A.J. Paterson chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Your writing style seems to be changing slightly, but as always I think these poems are excellent. Very well written and striking imagery
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is really well developed. it creates a feeling of capturing a moment of long ago and bringing it right out into the open air again. Truly vivid and representative of the title. Excellent.
in theory chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Okay I'll be honest. (it works mostly in your favour).

I hate poetry/prose that features or relies on "and or &" too much, more especially when it starts with it. That annoyed me a litle about this, it seems like everybody's doing it. I've always loved your style and it now seems to be adapting as your skills do (I'm just telling you this because it'd be a shame for you to adapt to anyone else's style and lose your own, which is blissful).

That being said, no other negative points, the "miss monroe" is just delicious, mm scrumptious I get mental images of a tarted up attention seeker that's naturally gifted but bleached and tainted. So many possible images.

I'm liking this new experimentating with crossbred prose/poetry, it's visually chinky and satisfying like prose but it retains the imagination/limitlessness of poetry.

Peace, Jack.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i can see this. gorgeous.
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i love this so much. it's so beautiful & perfect. *favorites*
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was brilliant! How can you cram so much into so little without overdoing it?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »