Reviews for Read My Lips Ahuvati
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was really good. I like how you embrace your Judaism, it is refreshing from some of my temple friends.

I loved these lines, they were incredible

"So maybe you’ll be my nobody

And I can be your nothing

Since we all end up

No ones with no face."

I loved the idea that you grasp and hold onto what you believe in these lines. It hit me and I don't no why.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
candyaddict chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
totally drenched with emotion. I loved the sort of given up feel this poem has.
the Cellar Door chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I really like this. I've felt like that... I think maybe everyone has, but it's nice that its something a lot of people can relate to, or if they dont, its nice they cant.

And I like the use of the Hebrew. I see translations in other languages all the time but that's something new, I really think that's cool.
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Aw, it was beautiful, very excellent imagery. I like the little bits of Hebrew you added in, it made it much more personal and made the poem in itself more unique. Very good!

Much love,

Lady Glass
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
love how you entertwined the hebrew in there, cool, great poem
burning kisses chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hey! NICE! "So maybe you’ll be my nobody." I love this line. it makes me feel all bubbly inside *runs for bathroom* jk. love it. so sad i miss them so much. ah ur love. i think i am going to post my rap. lol. MWA
fairEtales chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
AH! I LOVED it! AMAZING JOB! OMG! I LOVE that song! Anyway, great job. I especially loved, "So maybe you’ll be my nobody/ And I can be your nothing/ Since we all end up/ No ones with no face." AMAZING! Ani Ohevet et zeh harbeh harbeh! Tov Tov, Nachama! Muy Bien!