Reviews for One of These Days When It's Over
No name chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This is it? Very interesting ..
afk chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
i hope this hasn't finished, it's really nice! keep it up wanna see what happens, and hey his moods are pretty swingy hahaha XD
princess max chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Terrance is wonderful, and the musings on the relationship with Tom are brilliant.

I found it slightly weird that an art teacher has such conformist views on dress standards, but meh, to each their own. Not all art teachers need to be stereotyped as having out-there personalities!

Also, thank-you for the advice. I have thought about it, re-read my story, and done a fair bit of editing.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Wow! I love this writing style. I've never seen anything like it, but it's so intriguing! Is this the end? Or will we be seeing Fernando again?

Great story! Keep up the brilliant work!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Well, that was an amusing read, and I would love to see you updating this. The idea itself is cute, and goddamnit if I'm probably not the only one that wanted this chapter to describe the following 30 minutes from where you actually stopped. Well, here I am, and I'm already putting this up on my favorite list.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
::headdesk::

Lovely place to end. Just lovely.

I do like it though, your descriptions are spot-on and wonderful. Refreshing, really, not clich├ęd or overdone. I had a few problems with your tenses near the beginning, but it seemed to even out later. I like that they went outside and then it was suddenly hot almost-mansex. Oddly, it seemed realistic. Buy a guy a drink, go outside with the guy, fuck the guy... right. Anyway, I definitely enjoyed the writing style, very different from most stories I've read, and I can't wait to see more.
Satan's Left Sock chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Nice start, I think I'm really going to like this story ' I feel a sorry for the main character, he seems a little self-concious... He's a bit aggressive too O_o (Could that be because he's self-concious?) But I love him anyway! Keep it up :)