Reviews for Lullaby for Eternity
openmouthblues chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wotcha. Quite well done, I must admit. I like it, very much. This would probably be my favorite part:

"In the gentle silence

Shivering pieces of memory

Fall with soft remembrance.

Ever quivering, noiselessly."

I don't know. It speaks volumes in words.

Well done, kudos to you.

Oh, and thanks for the review.
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Very nicely written. I do enjoy the lines, "Time, Forever an uncertainty" the most, I believe, because they seem to portray the emotions of this poem and strengthen the flow of the poem. -HgBookworm
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
'fall with soft remembrance'

Pretty image, contrast to the prior line. These are very good, Mizu.

Your titles I adore, mind you.

Do you discover the title, and then the poem, I wonder?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really love that last stanza... awesome poem
Loup17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
oh, i really liked that one, i especially liked the idea of the peices of memories and the last line... wonderful. ur style of writing is so interesting, it's no surprise everyone likes it ..

JA~
theory of black chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh wow, this is really awesome and pretty. No, beautiful. )

Thank you for your review, too.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This one is one smooth transition after another and reading this outloud it just soothed me, for some reason.

Again word choice is perfect.
gummibared chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
'A quiet lullaby for eternity'... awesome poem! *adds to faves* 3
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hmm. Interesting.
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is so pretty. It also works well with the other one you wrote recently. I can tell it's yours. _ I especially loved "shivering pieces of memory". Great line. Keep it up!p.s. thanks for the grammatical help. _ I fixed it promptly.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I love the last stanza... for some reason, and i can't say why, it reminds me of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, which is only my favorite poem of all time. Amazing work!
envy me chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
the mood for this is not happy I presume.. this is alright... not a favorite of mine but I think I remember you and something of yours I really liked... i don know though.. maybe imn on crack... I like the end... I dont know about the rest of it though...
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I loved the feeling of this one! It's seemed very...hm...airy! Kind of like that floating, lost feeling.

* * * D.W.G * * *
I still love music chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Captures for me one of those moments when evening is just beginning to fall over the countryside. Lovely.
Mao Chen chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
the opening is breathtaking, and thanks for commenting on some of my stuff!

I've been behind in posting, but not in writing..

cya