Reviews for Lullaby for Eternity
openmouthblues chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wotcha. Quite well done, I must admit. I like it, very much. This would probably be my favorite part:

"In the gentle silence

Shivering pieces of memory

Fall with soft remembrance.

Ever quivering, noiselessly."

I don't know. It speaks volumes in words.

Well done, kudos to you.

Oh, and thanks for the review.
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Very nicely written. I do enjoy the lines, "Time, Forever an uncertainty" the most, I believe, because they seem to portray the emotions of this poem and strengthen the flow of the poem. -HgBookworm
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
'fall with soft remembrance'

Pretty image, contrast to the prior line. These are very good, Mizu.

Your titles I adore, mind you.

Do you discover the title, and then the poem, I wonder?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really love that last stanza... awesome poem
Loup17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
oh, i really liked that one, i especially liked the idea of the peices of memories and the last line... wonderful. ur style of writing is so interesting, it's no surprise everyone likes it ..

JA
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh wow, this is really awesome and pretty. No, beautiful. )

Thank you for your review, too.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This one is one smooth transition after another and reading this outloud it just soothed me, for some reason.

Again word choice is perfect.
gummibared chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
'A quiet lullaby for eternity'... awesome poem! *adds to faves* 3
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hmm. Interesting.
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is so pretty. It also works well with the other one you wrote recently. I can tell it's yours. _ I especially loved "shivering pieces of memory". Great line. Keep it up!p.s. thanks for the grammatical help. _ I fixed it promptly.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I love the last stanza... for some reason, and i can't say why, it reminds me of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, which is only my favorite poem of all time. Amazing work!
envy me chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
the mood for this is not happy I presume.. this is alright... not a favorite of mine but I think I remember you and something of yours I really liked... i don know though.. maybe imn on crack... I like the end... I dont know about the rest of it though...
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I loved the feeling of this one! It's seemed very...hm...airy! Kind of like that floating, lost feeling.

* * * D.W.G * * *
I still love music chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Captures for me one of those moments when evening is just beginning to fall over the countryside. Lovely.
Mao Chen chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
the opening is breathtaking, and thanks for commenting on some of my stuff!

I've been behind in posting, but not in writing..

cya