Reviews for PS There Is No God
DeceptionIsMySpecialty chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really liked this, even though I believe in God. The way I see it is this: Even if he is some made up creation to give us hope, at least we have hope.

I don't know for a 100 percent fact that God exists, just as you don't know that he doesn't exist.

Maybe you should give believing in God a try. It just might make your life better.

XOXO,

DeceptionIsMySpecialty
Invizible chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
God is real, and He loves you. What else can I say? It really saddens me to think someone actually believes stuff like this.I'm not trying to flame or make you mad - my opinion.
Basara chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I'm a son of a born again pastor but with wickedness created to be AGAINST him ( father )...hehehe I do really appreciate this one...I always ask questions and seems not to answer...I'm even contradicted if there's a god or not...I know the old school teachings in religion but I still want to ask them ( teachers/preachers/pastors )why...

nice one really! )
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I'm sorry you feel this way. God is real. How do I know this for a fact? Let me asked you this... How do you know there is a wind? You can't see it, but you know it is there. Think about it...
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
There is a God. One day you will realize that. But this poem is well-written.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
i am Catholic but i contradict it whole-heartedly, and this poem i found as amazing; it is powerful and the title i found so, so amusing. alright, this was near perfect. yes, i think it was.

* noelle
special chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
God is real..God is here.."Concentrate on the now-make this world better"..as a Christian, I am trying to make the world better by showing the love of Jesus..it takes greater faith to not believe in God then then to believe in him..though i may not know you, i pray for you.

;)allie
The Postscript chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Is it really so bad to have something to hold on to, to give you hope? I have become cold hearted to the god worshiped in church, to whom we recite creeds to. But after a struggle with a death of a friend and desires of suicide I realize that God, even if he is just a hope to keep us going when life sets us down, is present in our lives. Look at the good...look at everything - nothing we can fully comprehend.
GetInside-Getinside chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
YES! I agree! God Sucks! He doesn't let you enjoy ANYTHING! You have to listen to HORRIBLE church music and cannot listen to GOOD music! I am proud of you. Good Job! ;)
Farran chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aymen. So true. Wonderful, The second stanza caputures the problem perfectly.