Reviews for I Love You
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This reminded me of me too much, though as far as I'm aware I'm fairly sane. Eccentric's probably the word.

I liked the part where he was riding the lampost, it made me laugh at the man's reaction to the sight, this is due to the way it was portrayed, the man was obviously a judgemental character and in a way he deserved what happened to him.

I liked when he was thinking because of how it was written. The short snappy sentences are definitely how an 'eccentric' person thinks (I should know) especially when he confuses himself at least twice.

One thing I thought was odd was the rat-dog. Are they real? I don't know much about breeds of dogs. If not and that they are, as I am assuming, a part of the character's imagination or his way of perceiving then I think you should clarify this.

A good and interesting story that made me laugh on two occasions. Well done!
Juni chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Awesome! Highly entertaining, he is so colorful! I haven't read anything of yours in a long time. . . I'll have to remedy that. Anyhoo, well-done! : D
Safekht chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
As much as this might sound a little weird, (and it does in my head) you're actually good at portraying insane people. Is this a compliment? I wouldn't know, considering I am as sane as I ever will be, which probably isn't very much. Anywho, I really like some of the words you use to describe the way he looks at the world... "Would that not which-wait, I believe I have become confused again." Beautiful. Also something I could picture myself thinking, which is a little bit scary.
MB chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
*is happy* i think I love him more each time I read this! You should post the other one too...
E. M. Jenkinson chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Simply spectacular. I wanna see this 'sequal'! Hehe. Keep it up!
Saeger chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice. Like i said before, I like 'insane' people... and stories about or told from them. Really neat 'set up' he has... I hope to see the 'sequel'.