Reviews for Silver Sand
raesi01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Are you an author who writes Werewolf Stories?
Here is your chance to win 30k USD (US$30,000) in prizes through our prestigious Writing Contest.
We invite you to join us, earn special prizes, get Exclusive Contract and more.
Submit your story now, expand your fanbase and be the winners of our Writing Contest.

Check our official announcement:
bit. ly/ 2Yr0vLC
SkyRunnerSparrow chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This story is absolutely awe-striking. The wording is beautiful. Very descriptive and well detailed.

However, though as awesome as it is, there are a few errors. I caught three spelling errors: 'realise' is 'realize', 'symbolises' is 'symbolizes', and 'civilisations' is 'civilizations'.

I also have a few concerns. Your main character comes off as condescending. And alot of people have more of a fascination with silver than gold. Or neither. Some people like copper, such as myself. But I understand why you emphasized gold and silver. Still, voicing your idea like that could offend somebody.

All of this being said, I request that you read and review my story,'The Call of the Wolf'. You might enjoy it, you might not, but that's for you to decide. Thank you, if you do read and review. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
TheWolfOfRevenge chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved it, five(if I had that many) thumbs up! _
Melieza chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I liked this Especially the ending, if I interpreted it correctly. Keep it up :)
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is an interesting story. I quite liked it. Keep up the great job.
Master Hyde chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
very good story dude! ya got to keep going.
Taang-forever chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
"I would suggest that basing whole civilisations on the manoeuvring of the stuff was a bad move, but who am I to judge your species?"

LOL! I love this story. It's awesome!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Hm, I wonder about his daughter (and possibly other children). Aren't they Half-werewolf, then?

But it was a very interesting piece. I enjoyed it.
iNarcissus chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
this looks really goot but i am confused by the last three paragraphs..hmm...Cant wait till your next chapter!
passer by chapter 1 . 3/1/2006